“A good bar with fantastic music”
Review of Tiki Town - CLOSED

Tiki Town
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We found this place quite by accident and had a superb afternoon! We stopped in for a beer after walking around the International Marketplace and stayed for three! We had a great time listening to Michael Ray. He sang a range of Motown classics and was a true performer. We'd definitely go back just to hear Michael.
The bar itself was kind of tacky with loads of huge tikis everywhere and a volcano over the bar but that's what also made it fun. Wait staff was friendly and attentive. We just had bar snacks but food was good.

There are newer reviews for Tiki Town

Reviewed May 27, 2013

What a fun place. A live band playing. Drinks came fast. I was asked for ID which made my night as I was turning 40 in less than a week.
All the staff are friendly.
Loved it.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

you can find them on the corner of kalakaua and kapiolani - in the old hard rock cafe lot

8  Thank traveler60982
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Good if you want to dance, but you might have some sketchy person start something. I would skip is possible.

2  Thank Dixie J
Reviewed January 6, 2012

My husband and I are in our early 20s and we visit Hawaii often. We ALWAYS go to Coconut Willy's at least 3 times during our stay because it is just so much fun even if the crowd is a bit older. The drinks are delicious, bartenders are awesome and Kevin Mau is the freaking man. So when we heard we were moving to Hawaii (military) we couldn't wait to spend a few evenings a month here and watch the "older" people dance their butts off and even join in with them. To our complete shock and disappointment the walls were boarded and it had closed.

I am soooooo sad.
This place was amazing. So many great memories here.

1  Thank TashaSantos