“Awesome crew and great experience”

Hawaiian Diving Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come diving with us. We run our own dive boat and only take small, private or semi- private groups. We are also the only all green dive boat, running bio-diesel and biodegradable hydraulic fluid. Even our cleaning products are environmentally safe.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Ham Lake, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome crew and great experience”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

It was a very windy day, so were very worried that we would not get to go out...and it was one of the last days of our trip...but the wind died down enough that they decided to give it a chance. While we did not see as much as a clear day, it was still an awesome trip. Austin and Matt were great and helped us gear up and get out. We have 3 kids 16, 14, 10 and they are not 100% comfortable snorkeling, but they helped everyone see something. We saw 2 turtles, and some fish. Austin even found a SeaUrchin for our daughter to hold. Then there was a beautiful rainbow over Waikiki - Thanks again for a great trip.

Visited March 2014

Dupont, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great folks!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Dive with these folks all the time, great people that love what they do. They are very friendly and helpful, could not ask for better people to dive with!

Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing experience.”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

My first snorkel experience. Very helpful and friendly guys. I saw lots of gorgeous fishes and the turtles were just close to me. They definitely know good spots. Can't wait for the diving experience!!

White Rock, British Columbia, Canada
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This was my first snorkelling experience and it was great. Friendly tour guides led us to the turtle cleaning station…. a gathering place for turtles where they hang out and get cleaned by little fish. We saw so many turtles it was great.

I'd have given this company 5 stars, except they don't sanitize the snorkel gear after each use, they only rinse it out. And there is no designated area to change out of your wet clothes… just a public bathroom with no door on the stalls, or your car.

Visited January 2014
missivylou, Owner at Hawaiian Diving Adventures, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you so much for your review and I am glad you had fun and saw turtles. I just wanted to clarify that what you saw was a quick rinse of the gear where we wash and sanitize the gear back at our shop.
Hope to see you guys again when you come back to Hawaii, and next time try Scuba diving!
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dive experiences!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I have been diving for just over two years and a majority of my dives have been aboard the Kilikina and for good reason. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and are more than willing to lend a helping hand. Very laid back experience every single time I come on board.

The Kilikina visits many of the popular dive sites on the south facing shores and they also have a few "secret" spots they go to as well. The divemasters give a very in depth brief on the dive locations so everyone knows what to look out for and what the dive plan will be.

I recommend this group for divers of all levels. Beginners will find themselves leaving with a little bit more confidence in their abilities. Kudos to all the staff for the great times!

Visited January 2014