“Memorial Weekend Visit”

Dining options: Reservations
The Villages, Florida
“Memorial Weekend Visit”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Learned about this restaurant from the front desk at Aqua Palms and it was excellent. We enjoyed it so much we went back the next night and shared several dishes with our traveling companions.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank winediva2014

• Korean first
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Happy with this fresh tasty dinner”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

This was a satisfying dinner visit although quiet but we arrived after 9pm. Definitely recommend both the 'hawaiian' and the lava sushi roll. My husband ate the yellow fin sashimi and said it was as high quality as other sashimi he has eaten in Sydney. Would eat here again.

1 Thank Liza V
British Columbia, Canada
“Traditional Japanese food”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This place has some very traditional Japanese food that are delicious and affordable. For 8.50, my mom got a salmon set that came with a decent sized piece of salmon, a bowl of rice, miso soup and a salad. For 9.50, I got a fresh ahi poke bowl with miso soup! Small restaurant with nice service and nice food.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Angie C
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Tasty!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

The food was great and awesome $2.50 Kirin on draught! The miso was delish and the salmon was worth it! Keen to go back for sashimi next time!

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Ordered Sushi and gave to neighboring table!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I went here with a date, Ordered sushi and they delivered to table next to us, We sat down at least 15 minutes before many tables who got their food. We waited and waited until we questioned where are food was. It still took them forever, No sense of urgency, i'm a local and been many times, Never going back! They don't care about my business I'm not Japanese but my girl is. Very disrespectful to me! Servings are small.

Visited February 2014