“Wonderful experience”

and up
Beach and Sunset Yoga on Waikiki Oceanfront with Diamondhead Backdrop
Ranked #1 of 107 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Highest rated Beachfront and Sunset yoga in Hawaii specializes in mindful flow and connection to raw nature. We practice on the peaceful and quiet end of Waikiki with Demimond Head as a backdrop. This premium experience holds sessions away from hotel building and crowds- making your yoga a destination attraction to the most stunning more hidden beaches so you can experience what is meant by aloha to place and land. it's your time of stillness to truly feel and remember Hawaii. We also offer mindful hikes into the more secluded natural off beaten paths of ares such as the hidden paths of Manoa Falls (away from the main tourist areas). Other areas include the secret paths near the Pali Lookout, Diamondhead, Makapuu, Magic Island, Haunama bay, Kooaloa ranges of North Shore and so much more.
New York City, New York
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We signed up for Sunset yoga with Karen and enjoyed the experience so much that we signed up for the jungle yoga two days after.
Karen is an inspiring and spritual yoga instructor. We watched the sun set while balancing on one foot; meditated on top of a stream; backbent on the ground of an ancient summer palace- The spectacular sceneries and the lushes greens made yoga practice a mind blowing experience. Will definitely book it again next time when we visit.
Highly recommend it!

Visited April 2014

Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Yoga in Paradise!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I joined Karen's class on a Thursday evening for sunset yoga. We were so happy we made the effort to attend. WAY better than sitting on a patio watching sunset. The views of the sky in downward dog are just amazing and the sunset from this particular yoga spot is stunning! Karen circulates the class constantly and makes gentle adjustments, which we really appreciated. The background music was relaxing and spiritual. I wish I lived in Honolulu so I could make this my home yoga studio!

Visited April 2014
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“excellent”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Iam a fan of hot yoga in my country and i love it so much. a day here burn calories and eating sea food. that's just so excellent!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Christina P
Karen L, Owner at Beach Sunset Yoga Hawaii, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
your kind words will warm my spirit always. thank you for watering the seeds of love in me and in turn i will water the seeds of love in someone too. : )
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great end to the day”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Hard to get in exercise on a holiday but this makes it enjoyable Loved it .... great to relax and burn off some calories before dinner
Teacher is wonderful

Visited March 2014
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So glad I made the effort!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

5.30pm is usually cocktail hour while on holidays in my books... but i am so glad i made the effort to get to sunset yoga! Its such a fab way to see the sun go down - beautiful setting on the water. Karen was a pleasant instructor, class catered for all levels (ashtanga). Bit pricey for a casual class, but it did go for about 1.5hrs. There are quite a few homeless living in this park... (not unlike many other parts of waikiki) ..they do seem harmless however. If you love yoga and sunsets, i recommend you go!

Visited March 2014