“Jungle yoga!”

Beach Sunset Yoga Hawaii
Ranked #2 of 164 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Highest rated Beachfront and Sunset yoga in Hawaii specializes in mindful flow and connection to raw nature. We practice on the peaceful and quiet end of Waikiki with Demimond Head as a backdrop. This premium experience holds sessions away from hotel building and crowds- making your yoga a destination attraction to the most stunning more hidden beaches so you can experience what is meant by aloha to place and land. it's your time of stillness to truly feel and remember Hawaii. We also offer mindful hikes into the more secluded natural off beaten paths of ares such as the hidden paths of Manoa Falls (away from the main tourist areas). Other areas include the secret paths near the Pali Lookout, Diamondhead, Makapuu, Magic Island, Haunama bay, Kooaloa ranges of North Shore and so much more.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

It was a brilliant day with breathtaking views. So lucky we got to experience one of oahu's hidden treasures. It's a must for everyone visiting.

All reviews
in 40 reviews
"mindfulness"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I live in Hawaii but every week, when I go to my Sunset Yoga class, I feel I am on a luxurious vacation in the middle of the Pacific. Grassy grounds, palm trees, turquoise sea, sun setting into the ocean, stars and moon rising on us. The people are great--all ages, all levels, some tourists and some residents. The yoga instructor, Karen, is just WONDERFUL. She is an outstanding teacher and a lovely person to connect with. Besides the yoga class, she offers a super fun package of yoga/meditation/spa that makes you feel a queen/king. There are so many yoga classes on the island, but this one is the one one I would go to. Once you try, there is no way back. Such a treat to have high quality yoga by the ocean at sunset.

2  Thank ChiaraLo
Reviewed February 8, 2014

You don't need to be a yoga expert to give this class a go. Karen is a very friendly and supportive teacher even with newcomers like me. I'm not very flexible and Karen was more than happy to help place me into the correct position.

During the relaxation session, Karen touched my temples and put me into a trance of pure bliss that I've never felt before. 10 seconds afterwards, I fell asleep without realising it and was awoken by the sound of the class laughing (I must have snored). I've never fallen asleep so quickly in my life, and it was not due to exhaustion, but the pure relaxation I felt. Even hours after the class, I had a smile on my face for the rest of the evening. I've never felt that good or relaxed... ever!

This is a perfect way to relax with amazing views as an added bonus!

2  Thank 82AussieGlobetrotter
Reviewed January 30, 2014

From my first encounter with Karen I sensed her wisdom, inner beauty and charm. She has opened my mind to change and has truly given me a positive, new sense of direction. She is so much more than a superb, true to form, ashtanga yoga instructor. My 95 and a half year young mother is also grateful to Karen for her expertise on a legal matter ! We both adore her and are proud to call her our friend.
In conclusion, a sunburn on the beach and an impersonal circle island tour is not all that Hawaii has to offer. I highly recommend a session with Karen..........chances are that you will make a lifelong friend.
With love and aloha.......
........see you in my sweetest dreams Karen

Ricco..........xo