“Great experience, highly recommend”

Beach Sunset Yoga Hawaii
$150.00*
Off the Beaten Path: Private Hidden Waterfall Mindful Hike
Ranked #1 of 114 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Highest rated Beachfront and Sunset yoga in Hawaii specializes in mindful flow and connection to raw nature. We practice on the peaceful and quiet end of Waikiki with Demimond Head as a backdrop. This premium experience holds sessions away from hotel building and crowds- making your yoga a destination attraction to the most stunning more hidden beaches so you can experience what is meant by aloha to place and land. it's your time of stillness to truly feel and remember Hawaii. We also offer mindful hikes into the more secluded natural off beaten paths of ares such as the hidden paths of Manoa Falls (away from the main tourist areas). Other areas include the secret paths near the Pali Lookout, Diamondhead, Makapuu, Magic Island, Haunama bay, Kooaloa ranges of North Shore and so much more.
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I do yoga on a regular basis a few times a week and really wanted to find a spot to do it while I was in Honolulu for 2 weeks. This was quite an amazing experience....to do it in the park, under a big tree, right in front of the ocean....simply breathtaking and the way that yoga was meant to be. Karen is really friendly, quick to text back, very knowledgeable and was able to cater to many different levels. She had extra mats but I used either a towel or a sarong. Even if you've never done yoga before, this is an amazing experience....where else are you able to do yoga under palm trees at sunset?!!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great workout! I was staying at a hotel nearby so the location was very convenient. There is shade so you don't have to worry about getting too burned. The ocean view is amazing and Karen is an awesome instructor. She makes sure no one pushes themselves too hard or has any injuries. Very attentive and constantly walks around correcting any bad forms. This was my first experience trying yoga and it was intense. I thought yoga was just a lot of stretching but I was drenched in sweat at the end of the session. My muscles were really sore the next day.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Had a wonderful experience with Karen, she is punctual and professional. Her adjustments helped so much since you are in natrue and no mirrors like in a studio. The pace of class was just right. Wish this class was every day!

2  Thank javdhr
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The yoga instructor, Karen, was excellent. Her yoga class is tailored for everyone. Beginners and advanced yoga members will find the yoga session to be complete covering many moves with personal adjustments along the way. This is a must do experience if you like yoga or even if you just want to try it out.

2  Thank Jeff L
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stopping over in Honolulu on the way to - and from - Micronesia (originating from Sydney), gave me a chance to check out yoga in Hawaii. Lucky me to find Sunset Yoga with Karen Le. I did the sunset (Sunday) class and the morning (Friday) class a few weeks apart. Both were fantastic. Perfect location in shaded park near Waikiki beach, great teacher, good value, and nice people in the class. What more could a yogini want? Even the noisy lawn-mower man couldn't dampen our spirits. The use of music and a singing bowl helped us focus in spite of families and runners passing by. It is my greatest memory of Hawaii. I even bought the T-shirt so I could show off back in Sydney. I will definitely tell my friends that Sunset Yoga in Waikiki is a 'must do' when visiting Hawaii. Thanks Karen!

5  Thank Natalie C
Karen L, Owner at Beach Sunset Yoga Hawaii, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

your kind words will warm my spirit always. thank you for watering the seeds of love in me and in turn i will water the seeds of love in someone too. : )