“Smooth Crew”

and up
Xtreme Parasail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing: Up to 1,000 feet of tow line allows you and a friend to enjoy perfect views of Diamond Head from Oahu’s south shore. Choose the length that will satisfy your craving for adventure: 500 feet, 700 feet, 850 feet or 1,000 feet. Jetsking: Ride a our state-of-the-art Yamaha 1200cc 4 stroke jet skis alone or with a friend. Tandem rides are perfect for couples. Ride for 30 minutes! Flyboarding: Fly like a bird or swim through the water like a dolphin! All you need is 5–20 minutes for a quick training with our instructor. In no time, you’ll be perfecting the coolest tricks like 360s, dolphin dives, and backflips. Go wild!
Redrock, NM
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Smooth Crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Our crew and experiece was first rate! The captain and first mate were very practiced, professional, and they worked together as a team. Their operation of the boat and parasail went very smoothly and they moved people around in the boat in a calm, cool and efficient manner. The parasail ride was nice and easy, and we really got some air, along with a professional "dunk" in the ocean. The first mate took great pictures of us, and they are definate scrapbook worthy. I highly recommend to anyone!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Wrangler137

Boise, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I tried this out the day before our wedding. It was a great trust-builder/bonding experience. We were told to be there 30 min before our reservation but the boat from the previous tour didn't come back until right at our time (we just waited at the dock). The anticipation was scarier than the actual parasailing. We went out on a boat with about 6 other couples, and just rotated turns. One of the employees took pictures of each couple during their flight , which you can purchase (the SD card) and are totally worth the money. I felt safe, the ride was exciting, and I felt like we were up there for a decent length of time. It's surprisingly quiet and peaceful up there. I highly recommend this company and the experience!

2 Thank Yayclouds
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I hit the heights with Flyboarding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Flyboarding offers you the opportunity to defy gravity and swim like a fish in the same activity. Scotty is an amazing coach who takes you through this experience in steps that both support and challenge. This was my second time ever, and I doubled my height off the water and lengthened my flying time by a lot. I loved this experience so much that I just booked another session before I leave Oahu. Thank you Scotty and Michael. You're awesome! BTW I am a 59 year old female. If I can do this what's your excuse?

Visited February 2014
2 Thank wajody
winnipeg
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Parasailing worth the ride up !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is our second time Parasailing with this team of experts. A little bit pricey at $89 a person and had hoped our tour would have been longer just riding along in the speed boat but worth every penny regardless. If you have never tried parasailing before this is DEFINITELY a must. Soaring high above the blue ocean with Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head Mountain as a back drop is amazing. Flying 850 feet up you will notice the extreme serenity and peacefulness. The guides are thorough and informative and will answer any questions you may have.They will also offer to take digital photos for you and provide a memory card for approximately $30. To be honest if this is a once in a lifetime, do it, let them take the photos for you they will not disappoint because if you are an observer trying to take the photos once you are buckled up and fastened everything happens very quickly and your 8 minute joyride is over in an instant. It is also very hard to take still pics or video when the boat is bumping around so let the guys do it for you.

Included are some pictures of our own however.

Visited December 2013
Kirkland, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flyboarding!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

These guys are now offering flyboarding!!!! Coolest water activity ever!!! You have to try it...Amazing crew, great atmosphere

Visited December 2013