“Great time and a serious workout!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Beach Boy Hale

Beach Boy Hale
More attraction details
Owner description: We do surf lessons for all ages. We have Private, Semi-private and group lessons. We are located right of the beach of the Hale Koa and Waikiki Shores. Surf lessons include all gear. Waikiki is one of the best places to learn because waves are year around. The waves are nice and long from beginner to advance rides. Lessons are 1hour 15minutes to 1hour 30minutes. You will definitely get a great rush of riding waves. We take pride in providing the best customer service.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Virginia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great time and a serious workout!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I took surfing lessons from these guys on my recent trip to the island. What a great time! My instructor, Serg was awesome and provided expert advise to help me surf. I am 46 yrs old and in decent shape but I have to say after an hour in the surf I was feeling the burn. It is a great workout and your level of fitness should be considered before attempting this event. I would take another lesson from these guys with out doubt. I Highly recommend these guys.

2 Thank Crawford67