“Amazing Poke”
Review of Ono Seafood

Ono Seafood
Ranked #2 of 2,356 Restaurants in Honolulu
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
California
“Amazing Poke”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Best poke I have ever had. We got the spicy tuna and the Hawaiian! Both were delicious! $7 for a poke bowl and drink. Great for lunch! They sell out often times by 530pm. No indoor seating but there are two community tables on their patio

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
“Best Poké”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We love all the Poké here especially the Wasabi Poké.

We drop by for all our visits to Oahu. Always the same high standards. Be prepared to wait though.

Tokyo, Japan
“Ahi, I saw, I conquered...”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I walked to Ono Seafood from The Hyatt Regency Waikiki, for my breakfast. It was a nice warm day and the brisk pace did whet my appetite.

I almost missed the place, but the food selection did not disappoint, the generous portions sure helped! I had the Spicy Ahi on brown rice with a drink, all for less than ten bucks. I sat outside as I was among the first customers for the day, and it was fun & delicious. Wish I could have done takeout, but that would be for lunch (of kalua pork, from where else...)

A bit out of the way, well worth the trip, the meal and takeout.
Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“YUM!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I don't even like raw fish that much so I went to Ono's so my friend could satisfy his poke craving. Ono's convinced me that I do like raw fish and I love the spicy ahi poke over brown rice. SO GOOD. I wish I could go get lunch there right now. It's a walk-up counter, not a restaurant so don't go for the ambiance, but do go for the food!

• Visited April 2014
Sacramento, California
“The Best Poke”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This poke was the best I've had. Excellent quality, very tasty, take-out mostly.
We went there for lunch and I had the combo bowl. My husband wasn't going to eat but when he saw the items available, he went for it too. Which I lived closer.

• Visited May 2014