“The best coffee on the island of O'ahu”

Island Vintage Coffee
Ranked #11 of 63 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Mooresville, North Carolina
“The best coffee on the island of O'ahu”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stumbled on this shop by chance while walking in Waikiki. It's located on the outside second floor of the Sheraton. The service was excellent and very clean. We were looking for our restaurant and one of the baristas gave us directions when he got a moment. He went out of his way for us. Their specialty is the Acai bowl- yogurt, granola, and lots of fruit. Everyone was eating it. I recommend the Kona Frap. It has small flecks of coffee bean in it. Yum!!!!
We were very happy when we found a store outside the Ko 'Olina resort area. Service was great here as well but they were so busy they couldn't keep the tables cleaned off and the blenders very loud in the small store. You still need to try it.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bakersfield, California
“It's become a tradition”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I was introduced to Island Vintage Coffee even before I visited last year; family brought packages of the mix home. My first visit was last year, but I just got back from staying 6 nights just down the street from here. Every day we had to have the Vintage Kona Mocha. We also had 2 or 3 meals here which were very good. I'm not a big pork or cucumber fan but the pork sandwich was fabulous!
I intended to get their mocha mix to take home and share with friends. My mistake was waiting until our last full day on the island; they were out of packages! Hard to believe. I wish he would have looked in back.
The only drawback here is that sometimes the wait staff appears to be over worked and at times inexperienced. It is an order at the counter and take a number to your table and they bring the food sort of place.
Although I didn't have it this time (a mistake on my part) the Acai bowl is fabulous.

• Visited July 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Stunning food!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My family happened to come across this cafe while shopping nearby and boy are we glad we found this place! The food is incredibly fresh, well-seasoned, and tasty! I highly recommend trying their acai bowl. It's not on the menu, but make sure to ask! It's the best acai bowl in town, in my opinion, having tried acai bowls at eggs n things and royal hawaiian coffee. Make sure to order their sandwiches as well! I forgot what we ordered, but we had the sandwich with the prawns and the pork, and they were both very delicious! The next time you happen to be shopping nearby, make sure to stop here for a treat!

• Visited December 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Fabulous Find!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

we walked here almost everyday from Outrigger Luana. The Coffee was phenomenal!! The Acai bowls were amazing. That was the first time I have had something like that and it was a really great tasting breakfast. The wait was a little long but absolutely worth it! Island time for sure and they do get busy.

Visited April 2013
“They know how to make proper coffee”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Finding a cafe where the staff actually know how to make a proper coffee can be tricky in Waikiki, so this one was a great relief when it lived up to our hopes. It would be difficult to walk past without getting another cup.

Visited April 2013