“Free samples, yummy cookies!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 139 Shopping in Honolulu
Sydney, Australia
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Free samples, yummy cookies!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

There are a number of Honolulu Cookie Company stores around Waikiki, but they all have a section of the store where you can serve yourself with free bite-sized samples! Shamefully, I never made a purchase (as tempting as the stores are) because I have to admit they aren't the *best* shortbread biscuits I have tasted. I believe they would make fantastic gifts though! They sell gift boxes and beautiful cookie tins. There's also heaps of flavours which makes it interesting.

I am guilty of coming here a few times and taking one or two samples. Luckily the staff must be used to it as they generally leave you alone and let you peruse the store without hassling you to buy things.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank sydneyswans910

• Korean first
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I am in serious like.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I saw the reviews and had to try these cookies for myself. I'm not a huge fan of shortbread cookies so I was skeptical. Then I tried them. They were indeed delicious. Then I tried the mini chocolate chip cookies. I was speechless. They were out of this world yummy. I couldn't leave the store without some. I will definitely be ordering these cookies from home.

Calgary, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Make sure you stop into this hawaiian gem and bring back a few cookies for those you left behind.
They have samples so you can pick your selection however once I sampled I had to buy almost every flavour. I would have bought more had I known how good they were. My suitcase was too full. Now I am so sad that I do not have more to enjoy. I think they may ship. Will check that out soon. Loved the triple chocolate macadamia cookie and mocha ones and and and...

Visited December 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Excellent but expensive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

These cookies are great but expensive. Their samples was a great idea since you get to sample all the flavours. The employees are very helpful.

Toronto, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Best Cookies this side of the Pacific”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We knew that the cookies would be good but we didnt realize it was going to be this good! We went to this location and found many samples of the various cookies they offer. All the samples were wonderful and we purchased some cookies which we enjoyed with hot chocolate that night at our Hyatt Place hotel. Honolulu Cookie Company and the Hyatt Place are featured in the Hawaii tips sheet at prasadandassociates.com There are only two negatives: 1) the store staff do not stop homeless/beggers from entering and enjoying the free cookies, which takes away from the ambiance of the store and 2) there were no single chocolate chip cookies available for purchase for kids when we visited this location.

Visited July 2012