“Perfect Find!”

Sail Blue Hawaii LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel the tradewinds blow and delight in dolphins playing in the bow wake as you set sail for a magical sunset cruise. Charter options are limitless: sailing, snorkeling, weddings, sailing lessons, sunset cruise, ash scattering, multi-day charters, corporate fun(ctions), custom cruises...For Sail Blue Hawaii, the horizon is no limit.
Haleiwa, Hawaii, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect Find!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Simply perfect. I luckily found Gaelyn and Kaikiwi's website while searching for the right place to increase my sailing knowledge, experience, and confidence. Gaelyn is an amazing teacher. She's patient, clear, calming, and has perfect insight and timing. You couldn't find a better Captain no matter whether your intent is to learn or to sit back and relax. Her knowledge, experience, confidence, personality and service is second to none.
Can't wait to return again next week!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Tricia M

Honolulu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highlight of their vacation”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

When I owned a bed and breakfast, many guests went sailing with Capt. Gaelyn over the years. Some booked the sunset sail and watched the lights come up on Oahu. Others chose the snorkel trip and showed me their underwater pictures of turtles. They all loved it. Being with Capt. Gaelyn was the highlight of their vacations.

She took the time to get to know my guests and customized each sail for their comfort. Choices ranged from all-out, deep-blue-water sailing to easy-does-it comfy cruising. Now that she owns her own boat, which she maintains with pride, the trip is even better. Go with Capt. Gaelyn. You'll be so glad you did.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank T E B
New York, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wedding Welcome Party Success!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Gaelyn and crew did a spectacular job catering to our needs and expectations for our Welcome party for our wedding. Gaelyn is a joy to work with and I felt at ease from the very first minute I contacted her. To this day, I feel fortunate that I found her thru the huge world wide web and decided to go with Sail Blue Hawaii. Our sunset cruise on the Kahala Kai with Gaelyn as our captain was amazing. Our guests all really enjoyed their time. Gaelyn is very flexible to work with. She allowed us to hire our own caterer and bring our own drinks! She even helped out with providing us extra coolers to keep our bevies cold during our cruise. I can't rave enough about Gaelyn as our captain. She is fun, easy going, friendly and gives you comfort being in her company on a boat. She definately takes care of her guests. Highly recommended if you want to have a great time with a captain who has a great sense of humour and who is laid back....just like how it should be.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank BAreview
Kailua, Hawaii, United States
“"Sails Away"”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

A better day could not have been asked for as a group of friends and I sailed away on our ocean adventure. We took the Sunset Cruise and it was gorgeous. The glistening of the sun against the boat and the water was so soothing and the peacefulness of being out on the open water was divine. You are missing a class act adventure if you bypass sailing on Captain Gaelyn's Kaikiwi as she brings a warmth and that Kiwi humor to any adventure. Mahalo nui loa Captain Gaelyn for an awesome sail out on the blue waters of Hawaii Nei.

Visited June 2012
Kapaa, Hawaii
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Absolutely Fabulous"”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have known Captain Gaelyn for 23 years and have gone on many of her adventures. If you want something out of the ordinary then this is the one for you. This is sailing at it's best!! Incredible personal service and I was even able to have a hands on experience. I found out that I could tailor make my charter to make it special just for my dreams. After sailing with Capt. Gaelyn, I am convinced that she knows the Hawaiian waters better than any other Captain. She operates her boat with the highest safety standards and at the same time I had an extraordinary experience.
Fun, fun and more fun.