“Jumping off a Yacht into the Ocean!”
Review of Waikiki Ocean Club

Waikiki Ocean Club
Book In Advance
More Info
$69.00*
and up
Go Oahu Card
More attraction details
Owner description: Your adventure starts in Waikiki as you hop aboard our shuttle boats and race out to the Waikiki Ocean Club Catamaran. This floating playground is exclusively located on the open ocean, set against the magnificent Diamond Head and Waikiki skyline. On board the Club, your morning will be packed full of choices. Make waves in the Pacific on a Jet Ski, or peel through on a bouncy Banana Boat. We are the only authorized operator of open-ocean Jet Skis & Banana Boats off the famous Waikiki Beach. Brand-new parasail and scuba diving options are also now available at the Club! Enjoy cold and refreshing beverages from our Club Bar and devour our lunch options fresh from the grill. The Waikiki Ocean Club is also a unique and ideal location for your event or party. You bring the people; we'll bring the fun, food and beverages.
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

My 9-year old son & 7-year old daughter had so much fun jumping off the high platforms into the ocean! They slid down a slide, also into the ocean! And we loved jumping on the ocean trampoline. It was my first time being on a yacht doing any of these things. Be sure to bring some fish food, when the crew dropped food into the water, beautiful fish would swim up to eat. And we snorkled all around them and took great pictures with our underwater camera. It was a memorable experience.

5  Thank SoccerCentralCal

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you are vacationing on or around Waikiki with kids, save this excursion for one of your last days. Otherwise all other activites will pale in comparison for the kids. We took our 3 sons (5, 8, 10) and the grandparents for a 1/2 day on the Red Dolphin. In an effort to avoid a party crowd, we took one of the earliest shuttle boats out and were delighted to be among the first to arrive. This gave our kids the opportunity to jump off the high dives and slide endless times, swim back and forth to the trampoline, and do some snorkeling. We didn't buy any extras and actually passed on the opportunity for a free "thrill ride." The boat itself was more than enough fun for us. My husband and I are scuba divers and our boys are excellent snorkelers so the "snorkeling" option around the boat was pretty lame. (Not their fault -- there is little to see without a reef to attract marine life.) The staff was courteous and professional. I can see how this boat could turn into a wild party barge but thankfully for us, it was very calm on the day we went. This was by far our kids' favorite excursion, beating out Atlantis submarines, Pearl Harbor, surfing, snorkeling in Turtle Bay, etc. Highly recommend it for elementary-aged kids.

4  Thank Anchored
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

It was one of the best times in Hawaii!!! I had a wonderful scuba diving with Ryan who caught a baby octopus for me. I also went aqua quads with Tyler who instructed the direction and things well. All staff were very friendly and helpful. I really had a great time. I will most definitely come back again in a few months!

4  Thank Jeffrey J
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I visit Hawaii at least twice a year and last visit tried this new water-sport activity deal off Waikiki.
Interesting concept as it has all the activities in one place, has food and a sun deck all 300 yards off Waikiki. Seems new so not many people but great staff, things to do for swimmers and non swimmers and access is easy from the pier in front of the Hilton hotel. Whats not to like having a great time off Waikiki beach. My personal favorite was the helmet dive. They take you down on a platform with a helmet and a guide. Terrific stuff..

5  Thank satere007