“Ohhhhh these are addicting”

Honolulu Cookie Company Ward Warehouse
Reviewed February 22, 2013

These cookies are so delicious. The pineapple macadamia are to die for. Brought home several dozen! You shouldn't miss tasting these! Perfect with a cup of fresh Kona coffee

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Though first i felt over rated but cookies from them specially the ones in fruit flavors are good bite. Do tasting before you select your flavor!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Being a sweet lover at heart, and being offered samples of this cute little cookie on vacation I can't believe how much flavor is packed into this little cookie. I missed them so much I ordered some online in the fall and can't wait to pick up some more on my venture back to Hawaii this year!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

As I sit her on my lanai wolfing down these buttery little nuggets, I wonder how I am going to do without them on the mainland (ie: Boston!). First I thought, "sure, butter cookies..meh". But after I tried them (and boy did we ever sample in the store! It was encouraged!) I was totally hooked. Not sure what makes them special.. the snap of the cookie when you bite it? the variety of tropical flavors? like Kona dipped in white chocolate, lilikoi (passion fruit), macadamian nut? The cute little pineapple shapes? Not sure, but the staff in lahaina, Maui was super friendly and helpful and I bought way too many cookies - probably most which will get eaten before we even leave this magical isle. Highly recommended - don't miss - and bring some home for grandma too!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great selection, helpful staff and fantastic samples. All the cookies that you love in one location.