“Aqua Zone Scuba Diving & Snorkeling-Oahu's favorite dive”

Aqua Zone Scuba Diving Center
Book In Advance
More Info
$149.99*
and up
Oahu Certified Scuba Diving Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Zone Scuba Diving & Snorkeling is located at The Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, two blocks form the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki- offering daily wreck dives, sea turtle snorkeling & scuba adventures,daily pool sessions for beginners & rusty divers to "warm up" prior to an ocean dive & equipment rentals. Stop in for a FREE snorkel guide to find out the best snorkeling sights.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I used AquaZone for my open water scuba certification. The staff were polite and professional. My dive instructor Christina Kilbourn was a great teacher, thorough and helpful. She gave me confidence to dive and amazing photographs of my trip! Sea turtles were fun to swim with. The guys even set up a shark cage dive with another company for me. Talk about great service. I'd use them again anytime.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Just got back from a great week with Aquazone. I bought the 7 day package and a try Scuba for my girl friend. The first day I hung out with my girl friend on her try Scuba. Christina meet us and took us to the pool for a quick lesson for Lauren (my girl friend). Lauren was a little worried about the whole idea of breathing under water. Christina was very good working with Lauren. Following the pool lesson we were taken to the boat for her dive in the Ocean. Lauren had a great time and now cant wait to get her C card. Christina and Aquazone do a great job introducing people to the wonderful world of Scuba. I was also able to dive with Lindsey and Travis the rest of the week. Each were great at leading the dives and having a good time with us on the boat, to the boat, and under the boat. Caption Randy was very good and very funny. He always had a story and very friendly.

I was a little worried when the first trip that it would be a cattle boat, however, the boat was large enough to accomadate everyone and they keep the numbers low in the groups per dive leader (most I had in a group was 4)

I suggest to go out seval times with these guys. The morning dives are very small groups a large boat. The afternoon dives are small groups but not quite as much room on the boat when they have snorklers, however, like I said they keep groups small. Once in the water the only time you really see anyone outside your group is if you look up at the snorklers on the surface and maybe a small group passing by on the other side of the reef.

Christina, Lindsey, and Travis are all very good about finding the awesome marine life hinding in the holes and pointing them out. Tons of LARGE turtles to be seen and LOTS of memories to keep. They make getting great photos very easy with the way they operate, if your not into taking your own photos they make some awesome photos as well.

Aquazone's employees work to make sure you have a wonderful and safe dive trip. If you are looking to dive once or a whole week, if your want to try Scuba, or even get your C card be sure to talk to these guys. They will make it a unforgettable trip.

Thanks again

Randy, Christina, Lindsey, and Travis.
I had a awesome time.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Cant belive the last review-- is it the same company? Capt Randy is a real caracter but not rude?. Boat was not full of snorkellers on our dive and we were taken to sites ahead of the rest and so enjoyed peacefull and not overcrowded dives. Dived the YP and San Pedro sites and were only hasselled by the turtles, we were very well cared for by the two crew and were given great advice as well as drinks and snacks etc between dives. Lifts given to and from accomodation. Our experience was of a well organized professional outfit, cant fault it!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Diving with aqua zone was amazing. It was easy to book, rates are fair and the guides were great.
What I especially enjoyed was that if one of the group was low in air he was guided to the boat line and ascended under the supervision of the guide, so the rest of the group could continue diving.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I wanted to dive on a work trip and my schedule wasn't very flexible. After a reschedule and a boat mechanical problem I was leery. Captain Randy rallied and took us over to another boat and Christina guided a nice small SCUBA group on two cool dives. Christina checked our cert cards and asked good questions about our experience. She gave good pre-dive talks and made it clear what the ground rules were. Randy and Christina are pros behind their friendly demeanor. Folks, these people are running a business. You need to talk with them (@ the shop is best) directly and ask lots of questions. Don't book through a 3rd party. This is a SCUBA trip! Make sure they can contact you if something changes.