I stayed here for four nights. Why? The price is so low! There is a reason for this, the place is a trash heap. Two of the four days our toilet was overflowed with crap and no one would fix it!!!!!!! We had to use the toilet on the beach. Not only that but if you're not one of the young "in crowd" or if they don't like you they treat you like you're sub-human (staff). For example there was an older lady drinking and she was being loud so they told her to go to bed while they were being loud on the lower levels, they didn't say a thing to them. This place needs new management and it could be great. The location is quite good and if you're on a really tight budget it can be manageable, if you're used to hostels and cheap hotels. Next time I'll look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian Hostel Beach Club is centrally located 1/2 block from beach, near the Honolulu Zoo, Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park, Aquarium, Waikiki Shell, and countless bars and restaurants. Rated "Best Youth Hostel" by the Travel Channel, our friendly staff are happy to help make your budget holiday the best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Polynesian Hostel Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hotel Honolulu
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hawaii/Honolulu