The hostel is one block from Waikiki beach which is awesome. The kitchen and kitchen equipment in the outside common área is really cool if you plan to hangout and make friends. Staff is also really nice. The rooms are ok meaning normal, I slept in a 6 bed room took a shower everything was ok. Theres a 10 dollar ley deposit and if you want to park inside its 10 usd also. I would definitely recommended for backpackers and people looking to make friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian Hostel Beach Club is centrally located 1/2 block from beach, near the Honolulu Zoo, Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park, Aquarium, Waikiki Shell, and countless bars and restaurants. Rated "Best Youth Hostel" by the Travel Channel, our friendly staff are happy to help make your budget holiday the best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Polynesian Hostel Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hotel Honolulu
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hawaii/Honolulu