The kitchen is tiny compared to the size of the hostel. But worst of all are the bathrooms! You feel like showering with your flip flops on, and it smells like pee. So if you're looking for something clean don't stay here!
However, the vibe is good and they arrange a bunch of tours which is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian Hostel Beach Club is centrally located 1/2 block from beach, near the Honolulu Zoo, Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park, Aquarium, Waikiki Shell, and countless bars and restaurants. Rated "Best Youth Hostel" by the Travel Channel, our friendly staff are happy to help make your budget holiday the best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Polynesian Hostel Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hotel Honolulu
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hawaii/Honolulu