Stayed, enjoyed the location, enjoyed the company, enjoyed the tours, enjoyed Hawaii. Didn't enjoy the breakfast, it's not breakfast they are better off dropping that comment altogether. It's run by other backpackers at length they may have a couple full time staff buts that's it. But it's hostel, it's ok, not the best but I been to far worse.
If they made more space for the suites it would better or do away with them altogether and just have dorms, the suites are too small.
But if you want a cheap hostel that's in a great location, great staff, friendly, book it, if you want more you'll pay more elsewhere and still have fun, it's your choice..
For me, it's a hostel, it's great fun, there are plenty of 5* hotels but you won't have the fun you'll have here for $20 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian Hostel Beach Club is centrally located 1/2 block from beach, near the Honolulu Zoo, Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park, Aquarium, Waikiki Shell, and countless bars and restaurants. Rated "Best Youth Hostel" by the Travel Channel, our friendly staff are happy to help make your budget holiday the best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Polynesian Hostel Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hotel Honolulu
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hawaii/Honolulu