If you are not comfortable with roommates, please stay with another hotel. I had a comfortable stay from my 1st hostel. Even though, I had move from 3 rooms (one of them is my fault, one of them is their's), I had a bed with a locker (bring a padlock), basic bathroom, and a community kitchen on the first floor. Ages were from 18-60's and come from all part of the world. Maid will clean and mop every day and they do have computer service (fee) and wifi. There is no elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian Hostel Beach Club is centrally located 1/2 block from beach, near the Honolulu Zoo, Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park, Aquarium, Waikiki Shell, and countless bars and restaurants. Rated "Best Youth Hostel" by the Travel Channel, our friendly staff are happy to help make your budget holiday the best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and HRS so you can book your Polynesian Hostel Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hotel Honolulu
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hawaii/Honolulu