Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience T GALLERIA BY DFS, HAWAII
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews cheerful smile godiva chocolate high end designer stores luxury brands dole whip ala moana gallery shop ceci zegna browse hawaii sunglasses waikiki
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

It was a wonderful experience visiting at Bally shop today. I would like to extend my heartiest compliments to Ceci for handling our queries with cheerful smile, giving us the appropriate solution by helping us making a good purchase decision.

Besides, thank you for taking care my crying kid with sympathy so that we can have more time to choose at the store. We appreciated of your professional attitude deserves to my family.

My father is very satisfactory of the shoulder bag which recommended. I once again to express my gratitude of thanks for giving us such a fantastic customer service experience at DFS Hawaii.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019

While we did not mind shopping in here at all, the mall was definitely catered toward an Asian market. But don't let that deter you! Great place.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

WOW! What an amazing experience at Chanel in the T Galleria!!! I was served by a lovely employee named Tina and her product knowledge, friendliness and service was absolutely above and beyond! I recommend everyone shopping here! Great prices, Amazing service and an overall very memorable Experience!!

Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

At every place I visit, I try to look for the positives. And I tried really hard at this place. Unfortunately, it's target is the Asian market. The attendants speak broken English and I found it difficult to get questions answered. The prices are numerical, so you can at least read that and understand. There, I found a positive! Happy shopping if you venture in there.

1  Thank Vasi D
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

Corresponding's clerk “Grace” was perfect .
I got a good deal .
We return next Honolulu marathon .
Thank you !