“Appalling service”

Waikiki Trolley Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Honolulu
Ranked #86 of 321 things to do in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: With over 420 DFS and T Galleria stores worldwide, our boutiques present a carefully selected assortment of over 700 luxury brands, premier retail environments, highly personalized services and unique experiences tailored to the specific needs of travelers. Our selection covers all three pillars of luxury: Beauty, Fragrances & Well-being; Fashion, Watches, Jewelry & Accessories; Spirits, Wine, Tobacco, Food and Gifts. Your journey begins with DFS.
Sydney, Australia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Appalling service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had the misfortune to visit DFS when people who obviously appeared as though they might spend more than me were there. Although I was waiting to be served, and had been there before anyone else, the staff member walked straight past me and served the other people.

As I left in disgust she asked if she could help me. I initially walked away, but then turned and went back to tell her what I thought of her racist attitude. I would have purchased a significant amount there, but didn't because of her attitude.

Instead I went to Macy's where I had fabulous service and received a 10% discount card being a tourist

Do yourself a favour and avoid this place other than to rest in their armchairs or to use their bathroom facilities.

Visited November 2012
5 Thank DSydney

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“This is for the Serious Shopper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

What an amazing place.
Such a plush entrance with upholstered chairs and lounges where the non shoppers can sit and wait.
You can get lost so try and notice something that you will remember when you start and panic.
It really is a maze of luxury shops. Go and see it you don't have to spend a cent it's nice to see how the rich and famous live.
It's opposite the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Centre in Kalakaua Ave.

Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Great place to window shop.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Out of curiosity went window shopping at the DFS Galleries.
The place is a like a maze. Very easy to get from one shop to another.
Godiva was the only store that was in my budget.

Visited August 2012
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Overwhelmed by this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

I wish I had more time to shop but we just did not have time. Luckily, I got to try chocolixir from Godiva made with white chocolate and raspberries. Reminded me of a virgin lava flow. One word.Yum! Renovations are jawdropping! There is like every cosmetic under the sun in here and they do provide personalized shopping and beauty concierge and services like that. Of course they do! I could spend the whole day here and alot of money!

Honolulu, Hawaii
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Pucci Store is Here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

Fun place to shop and the only Pucci location on the island. Lots to see.