“First Class Service and Limousines” 5 of 5 bubbles

ABC Limousine Tours
Ranked #2 of 54 Transportation in Honolulu
Ipswich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First Class Service and Limousines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We booked Melvin for two trips from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki. On both occasions Melvin was waiting in baggage collection with a smile and a clear greeting board. He helped us with our luggage and, when one of our bags failed to appear, quickly took us to the correct counter to deal with the problem. Both limousines were beautifully clean and fabulously appointed inside. Melvin was discreet but professional and courteous, leaving us to enjoy the ride and the sights, yet readily answering questions when asked. The complimentary chocolates and drinks were very welcome. We arrived at our hotel with huge smiles having travelled in luxury and comfort! After a long flight this is exactly what you need to help relax. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Melvin and ABC Limousine - start your holiday in real style.

3 Thank IRLTB

• Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Last minute airport transfers. Awesome service highly recommend. Best service in Hawaii. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

2 Thank Chrisandalana
Savannah, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“My surprise for my family went PERFECTLY thanks to MELVIN!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I planned a surprise limo pickup for my family. I was the winner of the Embassy Suites Get More Vacation Contest last summer and won 7 night vouchers to any Embassy Suites and a $10,000 check. We got the opportunity to go to Hawaii. I found ABC here on trip advisor and I am BEYOND GLAD I CHOSE IT!!!!!! Melvin was waiting right where we pick up our checked bags with a sign. I kept telling my family, "What does that sign say you guys?" over and over. They couldn't get it for a while. I have never seen such big smiles on my family's faces!!! My mom, dad, and cousin were so thrilled. Melvin pulled out leis from his bag and put them on all of us. He then asked to take a picture of all of us together. He told us to get our bags and come outside. We turned the corner and a beautiful white limo was there awaiting us. He took my camera to take another photo. That was so great. Melvin is so sweet and nice. His personality is just so great. He gave us our privacy, but also talked to us a little big. We had a box of macadamia nut chocolates to munch on there just for us. The limo was clean and pretty. It was perfect. He is so nice. I cannot thank him enough for such a beautiful surprise for the start of our vacation!!!!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank EmilyMarie24
Erie, Colorado, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great round trip service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Thank you Melvin and team. We were met at baggage claim by Melvin with a welcome sign and freh leis. His driver was delayed but Melvin don't disappoint with a back up plan. He went to get his car and we were thrilled. The limo was spotless! Service was onetime and impeccable. I would highly recommend Melvin Kim and his team. the Toomey Family

3 Thank Holly T
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Thank you Melvin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

As a treat for my birthday I booked my party of 3 for a return limo transfer from Honolulu Airport to our hotel. Unfortunately we were delayed by 19 hours when our plane had a problem & was diverted to Fiji. I called Melvin from Fiji to let him know we would be delayed & he said for me not to worry he would meet us at Honolulu Airport. Melvin was there waiting for us with a smile & a helping hand. He is a lovely guy; courteous & full of humour. He went above & beyond to make sure we were picked up - even though we were late. The limousine was spectacular & we travelled in style. I would highly recommend ABC Limousine Tours for that personal touch & a bit of glam for your stay in Honolulu!

Visited July 2013