“Their is no better Caribbean good food in these parts of the pacific.”

Jawaiian Irie Jerk Restaurant
Ranked #342 of 2,368 Restaurants in Honolulu
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Their is no better Caribbean good food in these parts of the pacific.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I'm a Trinidadian with a Bahamian wife and we both lived in south flotida prio to coming to the pacific and this Resturant room is true to the Jamican flavor when it comes to food. Dishes for meat eaters, fish eskovich like no other and if you a veggitarian like my son the rasta paster is the way to go. My fish was on point and my wife curry goat disappeared after stating to eat after us. Keep up the good good and service Please.

“Chef Cassie Knows What He's Doing!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ever since I saw this place on Triple D, I knew I had to try it out. The place is a little hard to find - in the lower floor of a small shopping center - but if you don't see it at first, keep trying! The spicy jerk chicken wings are to die for; they melted in our mouths. The Johnny Cakes are incredible, as was the jerk chicken. Since we were staying on the opposite side of the island, we bought extra to take back to the condo for lunch the next day. Keep on cooking, Chef Cassie!

Visited February 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Jamaica in Paradise!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I could write a very long review of this wonderful restaurant, but will opt for brevity. The food is wonderful, and having eaten here about eight times in the past ten months, feel well qualified to tell you not to miss it! Out latest dinner was last nite, and after enjoying our delish leftovers tonite, we agreed I needed to let others in on this gem! The jerk chicken is superb, and is a favorite, as are the fish and vegetarian dishes. Wait staff is very friendly and welcoming, there is live steel drum music on Friday evenings and a wonderful singer on Saturday and Sunday nites, prices are very reasonable, and it is a BYOB!!!!!! For the Food Network devotees, it was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives earlier this year. Need I say more??????

• Visited November 2012
Smyrna, Georgia
“Amazing Jamaican (Jawaiian) Restaurant”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were recently in Hawaii and went to Jawaiian Irie on the recommendation of my cousin who lives on the island. My husband is originally from Jamaica so we were excited to have some Jamaican or should I say Jawaiian food. The food was amazing. My husband said, "it tastes just like home" and I agreed. We had the brown stew chicken, jerk chicken, dumplings (I don't think they were on the menu, but the chef made them for us when we asked), a Jamaican Patty, and fried plantains. Everything was just the best. Every dish was filled with flavor and a touch of Jamaican. Well worth the drive!

• Visited October 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Small menu, but very distinct flavors”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The wait staff are wonderful here - very friendly and happy to have you there.

We loved the jerked fish and chicken dishes. Be sure to BYOB!

Visited May 2012