“Just Magic”

$59.00*
and up
Magic of Polynesia Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Created by Merlin Award-winning illusionist John Hirokawa, the Magic of Polynesia is a spell-binding evening of stunning illusions, dramatic special effects, amazing sleight-of-hand and professionally choreographed Polynesian entertainment - all in our beautiful $7.5 million showroom in the heart of Waikiki. We hope you will thoroughly enjoy the show's grand vanishing acts, incredible levitations, fire knife performances, and much more.
Weipa, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Just Magic”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We took our children to the Dinner and Show. The food was fine, we were mainly there for the show anyways and of course, you have to eat, so combined both. Our family of 4 really enjoyed the entire evening. The Magician, we thought was amazing. I wouldn't think he planted people in the crowd (as suggested by previous reviews) The two gentlemen that got up in our show, one was Australian and another young Japanese man.
So for something different to do one evening, go see the show.
Magic of Polynesia, see you next time our family is back at Waikiki.

1 Thank Sharon H

• Korean first
Queensland, Australia
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Fabulous Show !”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We bought tickets to the Magic of Polynesia Show (at Holiday inn Waikiki) and thoroughly enjoyed the whole performance.
The Magician/Illusionist was marvellous and the combination of the Polynesian dance troupe & Fire Dancer made the night most entertaining. From the opening, right through to the close of the show we were entertained with a variety of acts - all high quality and quite amazing!
We were apprehensive about taking along a 16 mth old but she thoroughly enjoyed the show! Yes there is lots of noise & some fabulous lighting, but she wasn't at all frightened!
We opted out for the dinner package - and we still got great seats - ALL seats are good in this theatre so don't worry about seating. We booked our tickets an hour before the show.
(The only downside I could pick was they take your photo as you arrive, but, although it was a nice photo, we felt $20 was excessive)
I'd definitely recommend this show whilst you're staying in Oahu - also, the Illusionist is great how he involves all the audience - I couldn't fault any of the performances!!
Thanks for a great night of entertainment!

1 Thank LeapingLizz
Elk Grove, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“JOHN HIROKAWA MAGIC DINNER SHOW”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Reserved this venue in that so disappointed that Society of Seven's show was cancelled. This was an entertaining magic show of a different type and we enjoyed it. We had an upgrade for seating and dinner, however, the food was ok, I think some of these dinner shows could do better for meals considering the price. The show was very entertaining, magic unlike I have seen before and not so typical. This was a great event all things considered, though I think SOS is better for the value and the myriad of talent offered.

I had not heard of this person prior to seeing this venue, but surprised he is not on television or maybe even in Vegas with some of his magic apart from the usual. The show was great overall.

2 Thank Sandra L
Asheville, North Carolina
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Great magic show combined with Island flair”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

First thing is, only pay for the show. I have seen many reviews and agree, for the price, you can get 3X the dinner before the show. The food served is buffet like and not great. You save $almost $70 a couple.
Second, you have a good seat no matter where you sit, It is a smallish b=venue which affords everyone a great view. My wife and I arrived at 7:00pm for the 7:30 show and were shown to incredible seats on the second level back. We had a great view and my wife is very short, so her saying it was great is a big plus for the vertically challenged.
The show was excellent. For Honolulu, it is the "Vegas" Magic show in town and does not disappoint. I was left breathless and speechless at times as the stage is very close and we were watching closely. I am not going to give it away, but wow! we could not figure them out and they were really incredible illusions. For a great night out (air conditioned) of entertainment, I highly recommend this show, again, without the dinner. Go eat at a great local place and get some good food.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Erik B
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Entertaining”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We went to the show + dinner as it was part of our holiday package. The meal was OK, the food was served quickly once we were seated. John Hirokawa did an entertaining show! The 2 audience members he chose to assist him provided some funny moments. The polynesian dancers and the fire dancers were also very entertaining. We had an enjoyable evening and I would recommend that you only buy tickets for the show and eat somewhere else as the food was not that exciting.

Visited November 2013