“Snorkeling on Oahu”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Snorkeling on Oahu”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My family loves to snorkel in HI! Snorkel Bobs is the best place I have ever dealt with. They not only have equipment, but they will tell you where the best places on the island are to snorkel. They do not try to "over-sell" you equipment that you will not use.

Their recommendations kept us out of the tourist-packed locations during the summer months and when we went in May, the places recommended we never would have found on our own. They were awesome! Also they honestly care about the egology of Hawaii and will give you a tutorial on how "not" to hurt the environment/sea life while you are out enjoying all of its' beauty.

Pick up and drop off is a breeze! Very convenient!

Visited August 2012

Seattle, Washington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awesome place”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were honululu and were roaming around in waikiki area to rent snorkeling equipment what ever we were getting was pretty much sub standard. We finally went to snorkel bob ( I had read nice reviews online about them). They are not faraway from waikiki , the equipment was awesome. The front desk girl even gave us an overview about the snorkel spots where we can go and do snorkeling. I am glad she told us about electric beach there were so many fish and we were quite overwhelmed. I just did snorkeling in cabo san lucas but it was nothing like electric beach. Kudos to snorkel bob staff for helping us find that place

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Shahbaz A
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great equipment”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We to this place to get our gear for snorkeling.The people wer friendly.The gear was for an expensive price but it was great.I recommend coming here for snorkeling gear.

Visited December 2012
Northern California
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“nice people good equipment”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Convenient and friendly. Great rental company. buy noodles at target instead of renting the floatys at $20 for the week.

Visited October 2012
Jackson, NJ
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Great Place to Rent Gear but Not Cheap”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

OK, granted I had to rent gear for seven people for two weeks but at almost $100 per person in retrospect I should have just purchased gear for the five youngest and rented for myself and my wife. We thought the equipment was top notch though and my prescription lenses were great. Heck I could have driven with them. My wife and I also upgraded our snorkels and I think that was a good decision. We rented in Oahu and returned in Maui with no issues. The person in Oahu who gave us our gear also provided some good advice for my wife who had not snorkeled in 20 years and was worried. I do wish they had another location though up in the North Shore.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank bobaloo000

Been to Snorkel Bob's Oahu? Share your experiences!