“Not enjoyable”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Canada, Kentucky
“Not enjoyable”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

After a long day of touring all I wanted to do was sit down to a quiet meal. No such luck. The manager was yelling at the staff. The staff was incapable in getting my order right. In the end I gave up and just ate what they served me. Not bad, but extremely frustrating.

• Visited March 2013

the moon
“wonderful!”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

tasty tasty tasty! everything i tried was deleicious. a great location to watch the sunset. i hope to return agian soon!

3 Thank simpleman5678
Boston, Massachusetts
“An enjoyable meal!”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Being from New England I'm used to fresh seafood. My experience at Catners kicked that up a notch! I started off with wasabi crusted calamari which was to die for! I think I could have just eaten that as the portion was so HUGE! I followed that with a stuffed lobster baked in a macadamia nut crust. I had never tasted such a culinary delight in all my life!!! The portion was so huge I thought I would burst, but I couldn't stop eating as I didn't want even the smallest tasty morsel to go to waste. Sadly I didn't have room to try any of the delicious sounding desserts, but will definitely be returning in the future to do so.

• Visited November 2011