“show was ok, buffet dinner was terrible”
Review of Rock-A-Hula

$109.00*
and up
Rock-A-Hula Luau Buffet and Show
More attraction details
Owner description: The new "Rock-A-Hula" show is Waikiki's largest cast, concert-quality show featuring powerful Hawaiian and Polynesian music, hula and fire-knife dancing, alongside the greatest rock n' roll performances of superstars past and present at the 750-seat multimillion-dollar Royal Hawaiian Theater. The show opens 6 days a week year-round (dark Mondays). Cocktail, luau under the stars and gourmet dining packages available.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“show was ok, buffet dinner was terrible”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

we bought the buffet dinner package , the dinner was on the bqalcony with a great performer who played guitar and dancers , but the food was terrible we could not eat anything, then we went to the concert which was nice , entertaining but a tad overpriced , don't thing that we would ever go again

Visited March 2014

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A fun night out”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

It's a little bit hokey, but it is about what you expect. If you don't take it too seriously, it's just a fun night out and a nice ride down memory lane.

Visited December 2013
liverpool
102 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“What a brilliant show.”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We really enjoyed this show, we did not have the meal which was extra we just opted for the ticket for the show. I pre purchased these tickets for the show before arriving in Hawaii it saved us time having to hunt them out. You get a free cocktail upon arrival at the theatre, You are pushed to buy a photo with one of the stars at the beginning, which we did, then at the end of the show you get to take your own photos without having to pay.
We loved the show and our seat were very good.

Visited September 2013
Newcastle, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“GOOD SHOW BUT DINNER ORDINARY”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The show itself was good. Elvis looks nothing like Elvis but once you get past that he sounds like him. The night we were there Michael Jackson was playing. He was brilliant. Good show BUT I wouldn't waste my money on taking the dinner package. Cost $99.00 a person for the standard dinner package. Dinner was ordinary and definitely not worth the extra cost. Save yourself some money and have dinner at the food court downstairs and then go up for just the show. The food at Panda Express (chinese) is better than what you get in the standard dinner package.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dinnylea
Melbourne, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great legends in concert waikiki”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I thought this show was fantastic! I highly recommend it. I did have the buffet on the terrace. They had a girl and guy doing the hula which was great. They asked people to join them and I decided to get up. It was fun. I would not recommend the buffet though. We didn't eat any of it. If I go back to hawaii, I would definitely go again.

Visited March 2014