“Wow factor.”

$69.00*
and up
Rock-A-Hula
More attraction details
Owner description: The new "Rock-A-Hula" show is Waikiki's largest cast, concert-quality show featuring powerful Hawaiian and Polynesian music, hula and fire-knife dancing, alongside the greatest rock n' roll performances of superstars past and present at the 750-seat multimillion-dollar Royal Hawaiian Theater. The show opens 6 days a week year-round (dark Mondays). Cocktail, luau under the stars and gourmet dining packages available.
Sydney
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Wow factor.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The only problem we found with this night was that it was too short in duration - 2 hours from start to finish, and patrons were not allowed to dance, with no dance floor space available. There were only two groups who appreciated the night, and it was our group and one other Australian group. Everyone else sat in the audience like stunned mullets. A bit sad really, considering the performers deserved to be in front of a better fun loving crowd. A great night and is a must do when in Waikiki.

Sydney, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fantastic performences”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

very entertaining great meal all artists were great especially Elvis .Our 4th visit to Hawaii next time we go we will go again.

Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Legends in Concert Waikiki - WOW!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We purchased "Green Room" tickets and had a fabulous experience. While sitting in the Green Room having appetizers and champagne, "Michael Jackson" stopped by to visit and have photos taken with our camera. We then toured the stage area and saw how everything was in order for the Legends to perform for us seamlessly. Our tickets had us seated front and center for the wonderful dinner followed by the show. The food was so good! Having the seats right up front certainly helped because my eyes are in poor shape, but added bonus that the young Elvis came down and lei'd me and kissed my cheek, the older Elvis came by and shook hands and Steven Tyler came and sat on my knee and gave me a scarf. At my age and I'm still getting all giddy! Steven really does look like the real Steven Tyler too - quite amazing. Madonna stayed on stage but signalled my husband to come kiss her on the cheek then notoriously turned to get him on the lips. We thought the top acts were Steven Tyler and young Elvis overall, but want to include Michael Jackson for his dancing - he was spot on.

Visited January 2013
Iraan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Must See"”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I spent Valentine's Day there and it was a wonderful experience. It is a "must see" if you are in Honolulu and want to have a wonderful dinner and awesome time. We paid for the buffet and the food was really good. We had live entertainment (hula dancers) and people in the audience got to learn and participate in the dance as well Our seats were great and the atmosphere was outstanding. We loved both of the Elvis's, Steven Tyler (I swear was the real thing) Michael Jackson (SOOOOO talented) and Madona gave us a night to remember. We will definitely go again whenever we are in the area, because this is a show and a dinner that you don't want to miss!

Visited February 2013
Fort Washington, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“High Caliber Show”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We saw the show on March 19, 2013 and it is very high-energy with quality singers and dancers. The theater is not that big, something like a small Imax so you get an intimate experience. We paid approx $50. for tickets without dinner and sat in the 3rd row center in the balcony. Get there by 7pm and doors open at 7:20pm. We were first in line and got a picture with Madonna. We got our drinks immediately. I got a Lava Flow which was a frozen drink and delicious, though light on the alchohol.

Because the theatre was small, the acoustics were a bit loud but either I got used to it or it was adjusted. Both Elvis', Madonna, Steven Tyler, and Little Richard sang old favorites that got the crowd going and clapping. Watching impersonators is always a combination of visual curiosity and simultaneous vocal comparison with the original...they did a truly outstanding job. It was kind of freaky that the impersonator Steven Tyler looked exactly like the real thing. I was disappointed Michael Jackson did not perform, but Little Richard made up for it. The staging was very "Las Vegas." Even though the night we went was not a full-house, the cast put on a very high caliber show which shows their professionalism. I especially liked the precision dancing in the Madonna portion. The performers and dancers were exceptionally gracious and took pictures with us afterwards.

Great entertainment, glittzy, and fun!