“Enjoyed it :)”

$109.00*
and up
Rock-A-Hula Luau Buffet and Show
More attraction details
Owner description: The new "Rock-A-Hula" show is Waikiki's largest cast, concert-quality show featuring powerful Hawaiian and Polynesian music, hula and fire-knife dancing, alongside the greatest rock n' roll performances of superstars past and present at the 750-seat multimillion-dollar Royal Hawaiian Theater. The show opens 6 days a week year-round (dark Mondays). Cocktail, luau under the stars and gourmet dining packages available.
Burnaby, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Enjoyed it :)”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Enjoyed the show very much, went to the cocktail hour show for $50.

Felt it was worth it, went to show on Nov.30/12.

When you first walk in they offer to take your pic which you can buy later, had our pic with the Michael Jackson performer. Was nice, he was very nice.

Music was great, each singer was good. Elvis old and young were fun, enjoyed Michael Jackson the most, he's a great dancer.

Would recommend it for a fun night out. Wasn't crowded. Got front row seats in the theatre seats. Those sitting up front of stage were there for dinner, seemed they had alot of fun up close. Performers would engage audience, those up front got to interact during the show.

Got to meet and greet, and get pics with performers which was fun, they were all so friendly and made you feel they wanted to make sure you enjoyed yourself.

2 Thank J E

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun Show”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I know not very hawaiian. They did try to incorporate some hawaiian themes early in the show but moved on to a regular legends in concert feel.

Wasn't very crowded at all. Had excellent seats in the middle of the theater (so did everyone else - no one on the sides).

We only went to the show and did not eat dinner. I'm not sure I would like those seats. You are in a pit and have to look up at the stage. The regular seating was just fine.

Brisbane, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Legends in Concert Waikiki - Fabulous Show”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was one of the best shows we have seen. We booked for the dinner and show package which was $90 per person. The dinner was average, though the staff were very welcoming and kept us entertained during the meal. Because we had booked the dinner and show package, we had front row seats to this wonderful show. We actually had better seats than the VIP ticket holders, who ended up sitting in what looked like the orchestra pit section.
We saw Michael Jackson, Elvis, Elton and Lady Gaga. Though they were all super performers, Michael and Elvis won the show for me. If I didn't know that Michael had passed away,I would swear I was watching the real thing. Definitely worth going and seeing if you are in Honolulu - this was one of the highlights for us and something I'll long remember

Honolulu, Hawaii
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Cocktails with Elvis & Michael Jackson in Waikiki”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Initially I wasn't that interested in seeing this show. The idea of a "Las Vegas-Style" anything was not my idea of a good time.

However, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed Legends. First of all, they start you off right with a well-made mai-tai as you walk though the door. The bar-lounge area was really nice and there is celebrity memorabilia in display cases that you can look at, including one of Elvis's actual suits.

Then we had dinner inside the theater. The meal itself was fantastic: lobster salad, steak, mashed potatoes with truffle oil and (my fav.) chocolate lava cake. Being in the theater before the show started was a little weird, but once the show started we had front row seats.

The show was truly awesome. I was expecting a celebrity impersonation show to be corny, but the performers were actually really good. Really high energy. Everybody had fun and Elvis even came down from the stage and gave my friend a lei.

If you are planning on one night-on-the-town expensive dinner and fun while in Oahu, this is a very good option--especially if you idea of fun also includes lots of cocktails.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Crys C
Thousand Oaks, California
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Just average!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I dragged my husband to this show, as I was sure based on the reviews it would be great but sadly, it wasn't. I won't say it was terrible, Elvis was good and Michael Jackson had the moves down but the rest, especially Gaga, weren't so good. Thankfully, we only went for the show tickets, and our seats were good, but glad we didn't waste any money on the food, or having the meet n greet as it would have been a waste. Again, just average, not wonderful or even good.

Visited September 2012