Shoreline Hotel Waikiki
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$189
$254
$209
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa(Honolulu)
$199
Hyatt.com
$245
$234
Agoda.com
$420
$336
1,816 results
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationcucumber watercotton candyross storeiced teafree wififridge and microwaveboutique hotelfront desk staffvalet parkingcentral locationbeach towelssmall balconycomfy bedshort walk to the beachshops and restaurants
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Very clean but petite hotel room, all amenities were excellent including shower and bed. Not much storage space, but has safe, microwave, and frig. Our maid service could have used a little work as we were regularly shorted a towel or washcloth, do not believe maid spoke good English, but a call to front desk always resulted in prompt service. A/C was not working first day but was attended to by management the next day. Keurig coffee machine and ice water in lobby is a nice touch. Comfortable lobby, wireless internet in rooms.

Room Tip: Very busy access street (Seaside) with lots of service vehicles and tour bus pickups so try to avoid street rooms
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chasclm
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Excellent hotel! I needed a place to stay in Waikiki for a couple of nights, and I’m glad I chose Shoreline. At this price point in Waikiki, one would expect a standard room with standard service. However, Shoreline far exceeded my expectations. The vintage modern design of the lobby was warm and welcoming. It gave off a hip/cool vibe that sets itself apart from the other (mostly outdated) hotels in the area. The guest room was just the right size, and had all the amenities I needed. Above everything, though, was the staff’s extraordinary level of customer service. They knocked it out of the park. Everyone seemed genuine, and went out their way to make sure that I had a pleasant stay. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christine A
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I visited Oahu from a neighboring island for a mini-vacation. The Shoreline turned out to be the perfect choice for us! Its location in Waikiki ensured that it was within walking distances of beaches, shopping and restaurants. However, since its off the main strip, it is a lot quieter and cheaper too - a win-win! The standout of this hotel though, was the incredibly professional and helpful staff. They recommended some great restaurants and places to check out, that definitely made our vacation more memorable. We'll be sure to stay here again when we return to Oahu.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank patrick8o8
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Everything about this hotel is excellent. Location, staff, service, rooms and amenities. I have stayed at many hotels in Honolulu for business and leisure and so far this hotel exceeds all expectations. The pool on the rooftop is perfect, its like your own personal pool for relaxation, away from the crowd. I definitely will be staying at this hotel again and again.

Room Tip: If you get a corner room, the rooms are larget.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My girlfriends decided to plan a vacation after my divorce to celebrate. I was hesitant at first but they were able to convince me to go.

Since we were on a budget, they found a great deal at the Shoreline Hotel. I've been to Waikiki many times before and never heard of it. I assumed it was cheap and the service would be horrible but I can say that I was wrong!!

The staff was very accommodating to every request that was placed, considering 9 females were on the trip. My friends can be a bit demanding, however, the staff was able to answer our every request with professionalism and a smile!

The location of the hotel was convenient as the beach was easily accessed since we planned to utilize our time tanning and relaxing.

You can't match the room rates with the amount of satisfaction we received on our trip! Thank you, Shoreline Hotel for the best divorce experience ever!

• Stayed: January 2014