Shoreline Hotel Waikiki
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$420
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$169
$208
$172
$202
$189
  • Beachfront
Ramada Plaza Waikiki(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$208
$360
$163
$159
  • Beachfront
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa(Honolulu)
$204
$199
1,798 results
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationcucumber watercotton candyross storeiced teafree wififridge and microwaveboutique hotelfront desk staffvalet parkingcentral locationbeach towelssmall balconycomfy bedshort walk to the beachshops and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Very nice basic hotel with comfortable beds and plush towels. We stayed one night before a cruise on the top floor facing the ocean and two nights after returning from the cruise on the 8th floor facing the canal side ("view" was of another building). Both rooms were quiet. I would stay here again. There is a pool on the roof which we did not use. We did take advantage of the beach towels when we went to the Ala Moana City park. There is a Mexican restaurant attached to the hotel, we did not try that either. Instead we ate at the street vendors at the International Market one block north.

Room Tip: Room 1427 is huge and faces the ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank travelpal600
Shoreline H, Manager at Shoreline Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Aloha travelpal600!

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your comments regarding your stay. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the Shoreline Hotel Waikiki! Even if you didn't have a chance to go for a dip in our rooftop pool - I hope you at least had the opportunity to take in the breathtaking view from the pool deck. It truly is an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean. Come back again soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had three wonderful nights at the Shoreline Hotel. If you choose not to stay on the beach, this is where you want to be! 5 min. to the beach, 1 min. to the main shopping street, and the staff is super friendly. The hotel has recently been renovated and the rooms are great. Kinda '70s look but in a really cool and retro way. Definitely positive!
We even got a hand written post card and a small bottle of champagne when we arrived (when I booked I told them to find a great room since it was our honeymoon :-)

I would definitely recommend this hotel, and I'm going to stay there the next time I'm in Waikiki!

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Frans_Oestergaard

Aloha Frans!

I am so happy to hear that you had such an amazing experience at the Shoreline Hotel Waikiki! Thank you for being such a loyal guest. We are very lucky to have you! Let us know when you plan to return. We are looking forward to it!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Just got back from my stay here and was impressed the moment our driver made a turn on Kalakaua ave. The Hotel looks fresh and it's so close to everything..shops, restaurants and the beach. All the staff are friendly and attentive. Special mention to Sally, making me feel I have known her for a long time. She's making sure we're enjoying our stay and even gave us a gift we didn't expect.
As for the rooms, they have limited rooms with 2 double beds which may not accommodate a lot of family members needing to share rooms. Room size maybe small for american standards but it suits me comfortably. It's clean and the bed and pillows just have the right firmness. Water, coffee and tea are available in the lobby plus free Wifi accesss(also in every room).
This is my first time I stayed here and haven't found anything to complain regarding its location, service, rates and amenities. I have been staying every year at the other top 10 Hotel of Honolulu but I think it's time for me to move my "Home away from Home" here for less price, friendly and comparable services. Thank you, Shoreline.
I'll see you again next year or maybe even sooner.
I'm looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Louie R

Aloha L R!

We are honored to be your new favorite and your new home-away-from-home! Sally is so happy that you enjoyed the gift. We are constantly pushing ourselves to be more special, a little different, and of course better by focusing on the little things that truly focus on the joy of life. Thanks for recommending us and thanks for being so loyal. We are excited for your next visit! We'll see you soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Have been to Hawaii many times in the past years. I have stayed at a dozen of hotels all along the beach and paid the premium price. However this hotel was great, awesome position, clean renovated rooms and very helpful staff. For the price your paying you really are the winner. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Nani n

Aloha Nani n!

Thanks for making the trip all the way over from Australia! Thanks for staying with us and thanks especially for the 5-stars. What wonderful comments! We are looking forward to all of your future visits. We can be your home-away-from-home! See you soon....

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed for a three night stopover in September . The Hotel was in a great location and was above expectations for the price. Free Wi Fi which is a must these days.Very clean and well serviced rooms.Air con not that efficient.
Not a great view to the tired building next door but this is no fault of the hotel (maybe they should buy the site ? )
Wasn't flying out until 11pm at night and they stored my luggage which was great.
Would be great if there was a room avail for late checkout with a shower.
Overall very friendly and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank ardgourtarras

Aloha ardgourtarras!

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to post your comments. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Our guests who experience our Partial Ocean View rooms absolutely love the stunning view of the Pacific Ocean. I highly recommend for your next visit. Depending on our availability, we can often allow for a late checkout and sometimes we do have a room available to freshen up before you head to the airport. Of course, this is completely based on availability, but it's certainly worth it to check with our Front Desk Host. We're glad to hear that you thought our employees were friendly and we are especially happy to hear that you would come stay with us again. We are looking forward to your next visit!