Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Living Ocean Scuba tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Living Ocean Scuba
from $86.17
from $123.87
from $123.87
More Info
All reviews dive master octopus great dive shore dive sea turtles hanauma bay captain mason white tip reef turtle canyon diving experience two tank these guys scorpion fish awesome company boat crew deep dive entire crew
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I am a rusty, but experienced diver and I was looking for a good opportunity to introduce my two kids to scuba diving. I really liked the idea of walking into the water with them for their first time rather than jumping in from a boat. So, after reading some reviews, I booked with Dave.

Our overall experience was wonderful! We met Dave at 7:30 am and after getting suited up, we headed down to the beach. After some practice in the calm, shallow water, we began our dive. The water was clear and the visibility was good. My kids (15yo boy and 11yo girl) did really well and Dave was really patient with us. He kept a really close eye on the kids and I. We felt very safe. We saw a sea turtle resting on the bottom, a big eel, and more colorful fish than I can count.

Dave took care of everything and took the time to make it a really personal experience. My kids are hooked. By far, it was their best experience of the week long trip. Thanks Dave!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I just finished our certification with Dave today and my only word describe the experience was perfection!! From our first initial inquiry months ago Dave was extremely helpful in guiding us along the process of registering for our online course that we completed at home , answering all questions no matter how small the inquiry was and made us feel comfortable with the entire process involved. Dave didn't hesitate to call us to explain what the open dive experience would entail and always followed up promptly when we called or emailed questions. It is certainly refreshing to come across a company that genuinely cares about how the client is doing during the process. Dave's teaching skills are superb very relaxed and patient. If you are considering getting your scuba certification YOUR LOOK IS OVER!! Living Ocean Scuba is who you should call. Best wishes to Dave on your upcoming marriage in May. Dan & Bobbie Johnston, Burketon, Ontario, Canada

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Dave runs a great operation. Picks you up at your hotel, provides all the gear, and your at the dive site within minutes. Looking forward to coming back and diving Hanauma Bay.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The three of us went scuba diving with coach David at Hanauma Bay. It was definitely one of the best experiences we've had. David was very friendly, telling us every step on what to do, as well as giving us safety instructions. Then we went under water to do some basic trainings. After that it was just purely magnificent views of scuba diving! David was always making sure that we were okay, being with us so that we felt safe.

Great local company to go scuba diving with, I highly recommend.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Our family of 5 with recently certified teens had a great time diving with Dave on our first shore dive at Hanauma bay. He was very organized. We had a fun and safe dive( first for the season). Would highly recommend living ocean diving for small/family groups. I have been with large dive groups before and this was much nicer. Dave also emailed us several fun photos after the dive.