“Awesome Dive Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Honolulu, Hawaii
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome Dive Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you want to see the best of diving in Oahu, you need to get on this boat! Alan and Wanda immediately put you at ease and welcome. Bruce and I had never been to Hawaii and were not sure about diving as we had not done it for years. Alan is very experienced and always made us feel safe. Unbelievable aquatic life from every reef fish imaginable to rays, sea turtles, sharks, eels and octopus! On the way to and from the sights, they also throw in some fishing lines. We had a dive in the morning and afternoon with a light lunch on the boat in between with time to relax in the sun on the deck. Dinner back at the slip after the last dive was unbelievable--fit for a King! We will certainly be back for another trip next time we are back in Hawaii

Visited November 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Above The Rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

If you love being spoiled, you NEED to experience the Queen of the Ring! The owners, Alan and Wanda welcome you and immediately make you feel like family. Anyone who is a first time diver, Alan is the perfect match. He makes you feel so at ease, his claming demeanor makes you relax and trust that everything will be perfect. And perfect it was. We spent 15 days in Hawaii, and the day we spent on the Queen of the Ring was certainly a Top 10 Day! You can't describe how incredible the day is, you NEED to live it yourself! Do something kind for yourself, spend a day with Alan and Wanda and the crew. By the way.. if you are lucking to have Holly as part of the crew, that's an added bonus! She was amazing!

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Center Ring Diving is perfect for divers, and non-divers too! (me)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

WOW is an understatement.

My husband is a diver, I am not (freaks me out, but I like snorkeling). We like to do things together, but when I've gone out on dive boats before with him, I feel like I am in a cattle-car: tight, austere, and uncomfortable accommodations. So I pretty much gave up on going out on dive trips with him.

Hubby has been diving with Alan for years, and he convinced me to give Alan and Wanda's boat a try. So I did, and I will never go back to the cattle-car dive boats.

Their boat is spacious and comfortable. I felt relaxed and very welcomed, and got to chat with Captain Mike and another guest (and non-diver) up on the sky bridge while the divers were out.

Once the divers were back on board, Wanda, Alan, Mike and all the guests got to chat, and share pictures of the incredible sights.

Wanda makes delicious and ample lunches (head and shoulders above any other dive boat fare I've had)

After the awesome day out on the water, and back at the pier, Alan, Wanda and Mike invited us all to hang out with them on the boat, enjoy a cold beverage and visit; which everyone did.

This was the best day I have ever had on a boat, bar-none.

Center Ring Diving is worth every penny, and we will be back.

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome day of diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

My wife and I spent yesterday on the Queen of the Ring, Center Rings dive boat. Awesome day! This is not your average dive charter. It's a 60 foot Bertram cruiser, extremely comfortable, but the best part is owners Alan and Wanda catering to you to make sure you have an exceptional experience. And it was! I've dove in Hawaii for years and always loved it, but this was the best! I did three dives: the Sea Tiger and the YO and a turtle cleaning station...saw the tourist submarine "up close and personal" 100 feet down...saw huge turtles... eels...schools of barracuda...shipwreck swim throughs...frogfish...and more. Alan is a super experienced dive leader who always made us feel safe and comfortable. Wanda is welcoming hostess and makes awesome lunches! Captain Mike obviously knows every nook and cranny of the underwater landscape...and has some great stories!

My wife does not dive, but she said this was the best day she's ever spent on a boat. Relaxing, getting lot's of sun and hanging out with really nice folks. Can't wait to go with them again!

Merchantville, New Jersey
“Choose these guys!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Went SCUBA diving & fishing with these guys, had the best two days of my trip on the boat. Diving or fishing Alan and his crew know what they're doing and they know how to make it a great time for everyone. I went with 5 of my friends both days and we were all amazed at how much fun it was, hanging out with Alan, Wanda, and their crew felt like we were just hanging out with more friends. Great food and beer, you can't go wrong! If you're looking for a boat to go out on you need to choose this one for sure!

Visited June 2012