“Great Fresh Sandwiches”

Neighborhood: Waikiki
Brsibane
“Great Fresh Sandwiches”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Great Food very fresh good mix and very well priced something a little different in Waikiki and lovely staff behind the counter.

Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Fresh sandwiches and pastries”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is just behind the Holiday Inn and has sandwiches for $3-4 -really healthy and fresh also baguettes . You can also purchase pastries and have a coffee as well . A little gem for lunch or breakfast.

• Visited September 2013
Montana
“Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This little treasure was super close to our hotel. They offer the usual bakery items and also have lunch sandwiches too!! They also have a few Asian treats. Reasonably priced. We ate here several times.

Visited September 2013
Jackson, new jersey
“Dont miss the $1 cream puffs”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

While in Waikiki my wife and I stumbled across st germains bakery . We both had the sandwich special with a soda and chips for $5.95 We both had and Roast beef sandwiches with cheese on some really great fresh baked bread! The sandwiches were really ! One of the best lunches I had in my 2 weeks in Hawaii! I know Only a sandwich.. but a good!! sandwich!! we were leaving the next day and decided to buy 2 sandwiches to take on the plane, A great decision! Much Much better than any food on the plane! we also bought 2 pastries for breakfast as we had a 6 am flight Finally before leaving I bought a puff,The best cream puff I ever had! if miss this place if you want a really good light lunch and great bakery goods!

• Visited August 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Good bakery”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We didn't discover this until our last day - very clean, plenty of bakery items and very reasonable. I bought breakfast croissants, and a couple of pastries and they were very nice. They have sandwiches, quiches etc for lunches. Quite brisk service, but that's ok.

Visited July 2013