Stayed here for 5 nights and was mostly happy with my stay. This hotel is across the street from Waikiki, so a quiet spot it is not. If you happen to be there on a Thursday there's a great farmer's market in the lobby in the afternoon, the food is good. Breakfast here is pricey, but the variety is good. Tip: Lots of breakfast places close by, so if you're on a budget you should eat out of hotel.
Room was large and clean, nice balcony so no complaints. I ate at both Japengo and Shor, Japengo is delicious, Shor merely ok. Again, budget eaters should leave the hotel. My only complaint is that the lunch options are poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the excitement of Waikiki from one incredible location. Steps from the azure blue waters and soft sands of Waikiki Beach, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa offers magnificent personalized services and luxurious amenities including world-class dining, award-winning spa, interactive cultural activities, 24-hour fitness center, swimming pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and more than 60 on-site boutiques. The resort provides the perfect place for those who want to make the most of their island experience and connect with the heart of Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu