We stayed at this hotel for Thanksgiving week and I hve to say that the service here is wonderful. We have never stayed in Waikiki before, since I am originally from Oahu, but lived on the windward side of the island. So this was a touristy trip for us, and I must say that Waikiki is quite a different experience than the true Hawaii, since it is so crowded, but we were expecting that.
We got a great deal that included buffet breakfast every morning (so good) as well as a free dinner at their Japengo restaurant (excellent!), and an upgrade to the ocean view room.
Everyone who works at this Hyatt is friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I'm so glad we stayed here and am thankful to all the employees who made us feel welcome, making our stay even more enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Oahu in one of Hawaii's most fashionable zip codes. Just steps from renowned warm waters and spectacular views of Waikiki Beach, the property features newly remodeled guest rooms, an award-winning spa, retail shopping, cultural activities and cuisine from celebrated chefs. Close to Honolulu's most visited attractions, including the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, Iolani Palace and Diamond Head Crater, the hotel is the ideal solution for those who want it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu