Location: Right in front of waikiki beach, 5 mins walk to apple shop/mall, 45min shuttle from in front of hotel to outlet malls, 10 min taxi to big shopping mall, close to restaurants (must try Dukes - googel it)
Price: little bit on the higher side but worth it. Amazing views, great pool, exceptional service,
- Breakfast: could be better but they cater for 100s of people
- Internet was reasonably fast
Would recommend!! The staff were super helpful.
Make sure you get a room with access to the executive lounge as you get a private concierge, evening food, drinks etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Oahu in one of Hawaii's most fashionable zip codes. Just steps from renowned warm waters and spectacular views of Waikiki Beach, the property features newly remodeled guest rooms, an award-winning spa, retail shopping, cultural activities and cuisine from celebrated chefs. Close to Honolulu's most visited attractions, including the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, Iolani Palace and Diamond Head Crater, the hotel is the ideal solution for those who want it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu