I have been coming to Honolulu a lot for business lately, and will only now stay at this Hyatt. The staff is so helpful and pleasant, and you really do feel like you are being treated specially. Special recognition to Andy at the Platinum/Diamond check in desk....he is easily the most accommodating person I have met at any hotel in a long time, and I am on the road almost every week.
I do try to manager to squeeze in some fun, and they are right across the street from the beach. They provide the best courtesy use beach chairs too. The food and shopping in the hotel is great too.
I will be back there again soon for two more trips, including one for a week plus stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the excitement of Waikiki from one incredible location. Steps from the azure blue waters and soft sands of Waikiki Beach, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa offers magnificent personalized services and luxurious amenities including world-class dining, award-winning spa, interactive cultural activities, 24-hour fitness center, swimming pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and more than 60 on-site boutiques. The resort provides the perfect place for those who want to make the most of their island experience and connect with the heart of Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu