I have just come back from spending 7 nights and 8 days staying at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki I could not be any happier with the staff, location and overall ambience of the Hotel.
As this was my first big trip overseas with just one other friend we find ourselves in the midst of the all the action.
Upon checking in we were upgraded to the 38th floor of a 40 floor Hotel on the Diamond Head side. The view was breathtaking! The room itself was spacious and the bathroom size was more then enough. We had so much room to put ALL our shopping bags and still walk around freely. Beds were made daily. There is no better feeling then walking into your room with freshly made beds and having all your amenities replaced in full.
As soon as you get downstairs to the ground level you are greeted with Waikiki beach. About two blocks away on the Diamond head side you find yourself at the Honolulu Zoo and if you walk one block further you find you're at the Aquarium. Albeit they are quiet small the convenience of killing time was great.
Most of the other shops were right around the corner and everything you want and need is within walking distance.
The staff were more then helpful, they were there to assist us at any given moment. Whilst waiting for our tour bus the gentleman at the bell desk offered us water to drink whilst we waited. This is the kind of service you don't get at home unless you've spent an extreme amount of money.
I plan on going back there again next year and am definitely going to book my stay at the Hyatt Regency, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the excitement of Waikiki from one incredible location. Steps from the azure blue waters and soft sands of Waikiki Beach, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa offers magnificent personalized services and luxurious amenities including world-class dining, award-winning spa, interactive cultural activities, 24-hour fitness center, swimming pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and more than 60 on-site boutiques. The resort provides the perfect place for those who want to make the most of their island experience and connect with the heart of Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu