Initially we were a bit overwhelmed by the size of this hotel, however my partner soon got to grips with the layout so I just followed him. Check in was good and was given a complimentary voucher for a bottle of champagne as we were celebrating birthdays.
Our room was on 17th floor and has a fabulous view of the beech and street. Really spacious room with a fabulous king size bed which was sooo comfy! Slight downside was when we arrived mid afternoon the was some loud drilling happening somewhere in the hotel which wasn't quite the relaxing ideal we had. Must say however that as we were out and about every day we only heard it a couple more times so didn't spoil anything. On the plus side, housekeeping was excellent with plenty of fresh towels etc.
Had read reviews about issues with long waits for lifts but have to say that we had no problems at all.
Buffett breakfast at Shor restaurant was lovely - great choice and fresh whatever time we went. Also had dinner there one night which was gorgeous. Waiter, sorry cant remember his name but he came from San Francisco, was really attentive and gave us lots of info regarding menu and made it a lovely evening.
All in all, staff really friendly and a great place to stay and would return if we get the chance to revisit Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the excitement of Waikiki from one incredible location. Steps from the azure blue waters and soft sands of Waikiki Beach, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa offers magnificent personalized services and luxurious amenities including world-class dining, award-winning spa, interactive cultural activities, 24-hour fitness center, swimming pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and more than 60 on-site boutiques. The resort provides the perfect place for those who want to make the most of their island experience and connect with the heart of Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu