Honolulu Cookie Company Hilton Hawaiian Village
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

These cookies are just yum! Try the pineapple and the choc dipped one. Fantastic that they have samples for you to try. We bought a mixed box for friends - if we had bought some for ourselves they wouldn't have lasted long....

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Far Rockaway, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A whole lotta Aloha in one little cookie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

The cookies at Honolulu Cookie Company are some of the best shortbread you will ever taste. From the simplicity of their butter macadamia to the mind-blowing lilikoi mango, it's melt-in-your-mouth magic. Free samples of everything help you decide your favorite - which could be ALL OF THEM - and the staff is always helpful and friendly.

Imagine my delight when, months after I'd returned home to NY, I went to a Hawaiian Airlines event to launch their NY-HNL service, and they were giving out Honolulu Cookie Company cookies!! Let's just say I made that little sample pack last!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Donna H
Oxnard, California
“Shortbread with a Hawaiian Twist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My mom is from Scotland. Every holiday her sister would make shortbread and we would all anxiously wait for it to arrive in the mail. She has passed now and I am now the giver of shortbread. Each year I bring home tins of shortbread cookies for the whole family and it has become our new family tradition. My favorite is the chocolate dipped and my husband loves the pineapple. There are always free cookie samples and you can custom fill a box of your favorites or buy an assortment. Make sure you get a cookie card and have it stamped with your purchases. I bring my card every year and this year I got a BIG box of assorted cookies as a free gift because it was filled up and I have a good start on another one. Great cookies and good service - make sure you visit while you are in the islands.

Visited October 2012
McKinney, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“really good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

loved the cookies, everyone that worked there was very nice. We bought all of our friends and co workers some of these cookies home. Plus a big box for us.

Visited October 2012
SF
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Addicting.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Any of these shops. Free cookie samples and boy are they good. Ended up buying 3 boxes worth and I might have finished one too my self. I liked the butter and pineapple ones the most.

1 Thank jf005