“Great experience! Great Tour! .. and a great new friend! :-)”
Review of Oahu Spot Tours

Oahu Spot Tours
Ranked #14 of 332 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: I provide private, personalized day tours on the island of Oahu. We would stop at scenic points, historical sites, great places to eat, interesting shops or wherever you might want to go.
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience! Great Tour! .. and a great new friend! :-)”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Ron picked us up at the Hostel - we booked a Shark Cage Diving tour at the North Shore, but unfortunately we couldn't get a bus at this early time of the morning, so someone recommended us to call Ron, because he might be able to give us a ride to the North Shore. - That's what we did! Everything worked out perfectly and, during the ride in his comfortable van, he told us so many interesting facts about the island! In fact, we did not only book the ride, but also got useful and amazing information about the life and culture in Hawaii. With best recommendations! IWhen I come back, I already know who I will visit for sure. Thank you very much again for everything. Aloha from Germany. Jakob

Visited September 2011
3 Thank Iakopa1988

North Royalton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“PERSONALIZED SERVICE”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

My husband took me to Hawaii for my birthday. After a limo ride from the airport to our hotel he informed me that we were going Whale Watching the very next day. Unfortunately it was not the tour he planned but was with the same company. I asked him if he had directions and he told me no need, he had hired a tour company to take us. Ron was our driver and later found out that he was the owner of the company as well. He got us to the destination on time and along the way explained many of the interesting points. We were so impressed that we used him on four more occasions, including an all island tour. I was impressed with Ron's knowledge, friendliness and overall professionalism. I HIGHLY recommend before you book a run of the mill tour talk to Ron and see what he can do. I promise you that you will not be disappointed.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Toni B
North Royalton, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“SIMPLY AMAZING!”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

We ran across Ron when his company was recommended by a whale watching company that we had contracted. Ron was on time and delivered us to the destination on time as well. It is no wonder why the other company recommended him to us. We were both so impressed by Ron that we hired him to take us around the island. His knowledge of the island is incomparable and his hospitality unparalleled. We saw many amazing sites that I am sure we would have not seen if we went on the run of the mill tours bus with 40 or so other people. With Ron we were not hurried and if something interested us he was more than happy to make it happen. We contracted with Ron three more times during our stay, including a trip to Pearl Harbor which Ron arranged a picture with a Pearl Harbor survivor! I wondered how many "Tour buses" give that kind of service and come to a quick conclusion. NONE!
If you want you trip to Oahu to be good go ahead and schedule a tour with 40 or so other people BUT if you want your stay to be MEMORABLE AND TOTALLY UNFORGETTABLE hire Ron and his company!

Visited December 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tour guide? More like new life long friend.”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

we were refferred to ron thru a scuba diving tour. He was on time alert and friendly. We instantly clicked with ron and he offered to take us on tours the following days. It was great! Took us to snoorkle, jump off a local cliff, then we went to get some amazing island shrimp and then to get a local fav dessert. Anything u want to do ron makes it happen hes very fair.and flexible. before we left ron dropped off a bunch of island music cds for us to keep as a gift at our hotel since my bf had liked ron's music so much. We can't wait to go back, we keep in touch with ron and will be touring with him again!

3 Thank Starzlv
El Segundo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We were a group of 23 family and friends who stayed at the Muana Surfrider Resort the first week of August. We were greeted at the airport by Ron's smiling face -- a smile that was always beaming any time we were with him. In no time we felt as if we had known him for years. Besides being an expert on all areas of the island, he was extremely thoughtful of all of our needs and went out of his way to accommodate us -- even surprising us with warm Hawaiian-style doughnuts on two morning excursions. I can't say enough about how Ron made our birthday celebration vacation such a memorable one!
Vicki