“O'ahu Photography Tour - Truly the highlight of my stay in Hawaii” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oahu Photography Tours

Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour
Ranked #2 of 316 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Don't just visit O'ahu, get focused and capture it with O'ahu Photography Tours! Book 2 or more tours directly with us and save 15%. Use discount code "OPTTA" when booking one tour on our website. O'ahu Photography Tours is a great tour for anyone wanting to learn or acquire more experience with outdoor photography. Oahu has an endless amount of beautiful locations to photograph just around the corner. We take our guests on a great adventure in finding the most photogenic locations on the day of your tour. From amazing sunrises to beautiful sunsets we get you to those iconic tropical spots allowing you to try out your artistic side and discover for yourself how fun and spectacular outdoor photography can be. With whatever you happen to be photographing, whether it be waterfalls, monk seals, ancient sites, amazing lookouts, breathtaking rainbows, reflective tide pools, barreling waves, or just the ever amazing rising and setting of the sun, you will be amazed at the photos you get with Oahu Photography Tours.
Manassas, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“O'ahu Photography Tour - Truly the highlight of my stay in Hawaii”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

I can describe this tour in one word - "AWESOME". I was in Hawaii on a business trip for the US Government April 30-May 6, 2014. I wanted to take a tour to maximize the time I had doing my visit to see as much as possible. Prior to departing for my visit, I stumbled across O'ahu Photography Tours on the internet. I reviewed their website and called. They were extremely pleasant and resourceful in describing their tour experiences and tour packages. Being a amateur photographer I selected the full day (9 hr) tour. I must say, the tour was truly the highlight of my visit. I would without question recommend the tours for not just photographers, but for anyone who is interested seeing many parts of the islands; learning much of the history of locations throughout the island; as well as grabs some local food along the way. A+

Many thanks for a great experience and the opportunity to capture some amazing photos.

Carlton Hart

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“AWESOME DAY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

If you are looking for a tour in Oahu,Hawaii, this would be my recommendation for you! From start to finish it was a day of learning, fellowship, laughter, and new friends! Chris and Alex are 2 very friendly and knowledgable kind of guys! My thanks to both of you for teaching me things about my camera that i will be able to take back with me to North Carolina!

Tobaccoville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It's like having "built in friends" in Hawaii”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

We took the day-long photography tour. The group consisted of those with point and shoot cameras who didn't know how to hook it to the tripod to experienced shooters with high end cameras and those in between. Even with this wide range, Chris and Alex took time and showed patience with each participant addressing each need, sometimes the same one over and over, and did it with a great attitude and enthusiasm. The tour really is individualized and the small groups are great. "So, how long do we have here?" Answer: "Until we get the shot." "Hey, there's a great rainbow!" Response: "Let's see if I can get you to a point where we can get a good shot." They're also like mini tour guides for the places that we visit, sharing their knowledge of the area. They give unbiased opinions on other attractions, restaurants. It really is like coming to Hawaii and having a brother (or two) already here to show you around some great photo shot opportunities and to help you get the great shot. For those on their first trip to Oahu, if possible, it would be great to do the tour early in the itinerary in order to see spots to which you want to go again or avoid going back to spots that you've already seen.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank rdu001
rmcb825
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great tour, great tips, great guides!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

Alex and Chris are excellent guides with great photography tips. They are both easy going and knowledgable about photography and place to take people in Oahu. Time flew by. All the sites were fantastic, they knowledge of all our individual cameras was amazing. We highly recommend to all levels of photographers.

“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

This is my first trip to Hawaii. I learned a lot of history and saw areas that I did not know existed. This tour has set the tone for my sightseeing. I learned so much about the cameras I've owned for years. Chris and Alex are great at showing you how to frame pictures and it was great that you are not rushed. We had time at each stop to get that perfect picture. I would highly recommend this tour.