“Best Tour ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour
Ranked #2 of 316 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Don't just visit O'ahu, get focused and capture it with O'ahu Photography Tours! Book 2 or more tours directly with us and save 15%. Use discount code "OPTTA" when booking one tour on our website. O'ahu Photography Tours is a great tour for anyone wanting to learn or acquire more experience with outdoor photography. Oahu has an endless amount of beautiful locations to photograph just around the corner. We take our guests on a great adventure in finding the most photogenic locations on the day of your tour. From amazing sunrises to beautiful sunsets we get you to those iconic tropical spots allowing you to try out your artistic side and discover for yourself how fun and spectacular outdoor photography can be. With whatever you happen to be photographing, whether it be waterfalls, monk seals, ancient sites, amazing lookouts, breathtaking rainbows, reflective tide pools, barreling waves, or just the ever amazing rising and setting of the sun, you will be amazed at the photos you get with Oahu Photography Tours.
SUFFOLK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Tour ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

This tour is an awesome way to get to the best places to take photos! Alex helps you with your camera setting s as well as talking to you about composition, allowing you to capture wonderful shots. This tour is a must if you like taking pictures. I am planning on taking another tour while I am here!

2 Thank Donna M

• Korean first
Austin, Texas, United States
“See the Real O'ahu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I booked a private all day photo tour with Alex. This was our first time to Oahu so we were looking for something to show us more than Waikiki. THe photo tour was one of the best experiences of our trip. Alex knows the island and was eager to share his knowledge with us. He took us to great locations to get wonderful pictures and was always ready with a tip on how to improve the photo. It was a great experience for us and we will definitely do it again when we return.

1 Thank VandaRidge
Seattle, Washington
“GREAT TOUR!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Alex picked us up on time from the Hilton Hawaiian Village and then got the 5 other people who were doing the tour. We headed for a beach that had an amazing view of the sunrise. We went to so many different locations around Oahu to take pictures. Alex knows the island as well as his photography. We originally thought about only taking a sunrise tour, but changed our minds to do the island tour and we are so glad we did.
I would highly recommend taking a tour with Alex and Oahu Photography Tours. We will do the sunset tour next time we visit the island.
Thank You Alex!!!

1 Thank marksharon2012
USA
“A must do......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I'm one who just likes to go out on my own and shoot. Alex was a blast! Very knowledgable about the Island. We took the sunset tour. As we stopped at the different locations the timing seem just right on. Right up to the wonderful sunset. This was our 30 year anniversary trip we had plan for all most a year and wasn't sure if this would be worth it. I have to say it really polished off our trip. Huge Thank You Alex !

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Joe G
Halifax, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best decision I made for the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I booked a private all day tour with Alex as an anniversary present for my husband and it was well worth it! I'd discovered his tours the day before we left for Hawaii and was worried I wouldn't be able to arrange anything. Alex was incredibly accommodating and managed to fit us in. It was an incredible way to see the island we came home with some amazing photos! Every time we stopped at a place he had some great suggestions on shooting locations that we wouldn't have come up with ourselves. His advice on how to use our cameras (the point and shoot and the more advanced one), how to frame shots, what to look for etc will help us on future trips wherever we end up. Add to that the fact that Alex is so relaxed and friendly, and you have the makings of an amazing day with incredible memories!