“Great Tour”

Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour
Ranked #2 of 327 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Don't just visit O'ahu, get focused and capture it with O'ahu Photography Tours! Book 2 or more tours directly with us and save 15%. Use discount code "OPTTA" when booking one tour on our website. O'ahu Photography Tours is a great tour for anyone wanting to learn or acquire more experience with outdoor photography. Oahu has an endless amount of beautiful locations to photograph just around the corner. We take our guests on a great adventure in finding the most photogenic locations on the day of your tour. From amazing sunrises to beautiful sunsets we get you to those iconic tropical spots allowing you to try out your artistic side and discover for yourself how fun and spectacular outdoor photography can be. With whatever you happen to be photographing, whether it be waterfalls, monk seals, ancient sites, amazing lookouts, breathtaking rainbows, reflective tide pools, barreling waves, or just the ever amazing rising and setting of the sun, you will be amazed at the photos you get with Oahu Photography Tours.
Sydney, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Alex was a great tour guide, and took me to some cool places around the island. There are some amazing spots I never would have seen if I didn't do the tour, and now I've got some great travel photos to take home! The whole afternoon was relaxed and there was all the time and help I needed at each spot.

I did the sunset tour, and will definitely do the sunrise tour when I'm next in Oahu! Thanks Alex

Visited June 2012

• Korean first
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You NEED to do this Tour.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

After reading so many 5-star reviews on this tour, I chose to go ahead and book myself a spot for sunrise. After being picked up dark and early at 5am, we headed out to an amazing beach for the sunrise with so much to photograph and great tips and pointers from Alex. He helped the guests who were new to photography and even had great ideas, angles and other pointers for the more experienced guys on the trip. We stopped at at least half a dozen great locations each with unique subjects to photograph all before the midday heat. The little market we stopped at for breakfast was a great way to break up the tour.
Alex is really enthusiastic and very sociable which made this tour easily 5 stars for me. When you're in Waikiki still sleeping until 10am, Alex and his group are out there seeing the real world as it should be seen every morning. Do yourself a favour and book a place on this intimate tour. I promise you won't regret a minute of it.

2 Thank Luke L
Nipomo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Wonderful Tour!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Having been to Kauai and Maui I wanted to see Oahu. So thankful that I found Oahu Tours! I loved every minute of it and was sad to see it come to an end. Even if you are not into photography you must take this tour! Absolutely stunning locations especially that time of the morning. I also learned so much about my camera settings. Thank you Alex. My girls and I truly enjoyed and will defiantly join you again!

Visited June 2012
Whitesboro, New York
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Very nice tour”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We decided to do a sunrise tour on our first day here because we were still on east coast time. Alex picked us up at the meeting point on time and we made it to the first site with plenty of time to spare for sunrise, there was 3 of us an only 2 tripods Alex does provide tripods for those who need them.

The tour was great about 5.5 hours and I think seven stops and a breakfast stop at a nice local store/deli.

I can highly recommend taking a morning on your trip and take a photo tour Oahu Photography Tours

Chandler, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“This was an amazing experience.”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have been to Hawaii twice, but never experienced a photography tour before. During normal tours you are lucky if you get two shots off before you need to get back into the bus. On this tour we had time at each spot in order to get great photos. Alex also gave useful suggestions on how to set up our cameras. My daughter and I woke up for the sunrise tour and are we ever happy that we did. Our pictures are beautiful and this is an experience we will never forget. (I am even going to sign up for a photo class so that I can take my camera off automatic.) Thanks for your help Alex!

1 Thank AndreaSueC