“A Great Island Guide”

Golden Sunrise Photo Tour
Ranked #2 of 336 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Don't just visit O'ahu, get focused and capture it with O'ahu Photography Tours! O'ahu Photography Tours is a great tour for anyone wanting to learn or acquire more experience with outdoor photography. Oahu has an endless amount of beautiful locations to photograph just around the corner. We take our guests on a great adventure in finding the most photogenic locations on the day of your tour. From amazing sunrises to beautiful sunsets we get you to those iconic tropical spots allowing you to try out your artistic side and discover for yourself how fun and spectacular outdoor photography can be. With whatever you happen to be photographing, whether it be waterfalls, monk seals, ancient sites, amazing lookouts, breathtaking rainbows, reflective tide pools, barreling waves, or just the ever amazing rising and setting of the sun, you will be amazed at the photos you get with Oahu Photography Tours.
Reviewed March 31, 2012

It had been many years since I was on Oahu and I wanted to pack in as much photography as possible and Alex didn't disappoint!. He knew locations off the beaten path that the regular tour busses weren't going to go to and as a result, I got great pictures out of the norm. He has great patience and understands what photographers want to see.

I highly encourage you to let Alex be your guide!

1  Thank Steve K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,338)

Reviewed March 26, 2012

All reviews on here are true and Alex is great - patient and helpul. You will see things off the beaten path and your pictures will prove it - defintely recommend this tour for all skill levels\1

4  Thank guch007
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We had one day in Oahu and with Alex as our guide, we didn't miss a sight. Oh the places you will go! Alex was the perfect one to help us capture these memories of a lifetime. He is awesome with a camera, very knowledgeable of the Hawaiian culture, professional, patient and fun. If your time is limited in Oahu, this is the tour for you!

3  Thank Karen H
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I would recommend this trip to everyone. It was my first visit to Honolulu and I wanted to see a variety of island beauty. Our tour guide, Alex , took our group to out of the way places that I would not have seen without him. The beauty of the rain forest, waterfalls, spectacular ocean views, as well as seeing Pearl Harbor made this the best tour I have ever booked.. If I ever go back, I would make sure that I reserve a tour with Alex, as I know he will be able to show me even more of Honolulu. This was a very special day.

1  Thank Kelly F
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Alex was very professional and knowledgable about the island. He was a good listener and adapted the tour to our interest. I highly recommend Oahu Photography and Tours.

2  Thank Lynne M