“Don't miss Massimo!”

$135.00*
and up
Family-Friendly Pearl Harbor Tour with Private Transportation
More attraction details
Owner description: Massimo Sport Hawaii " A leading Hawaii activities provider, known for it's professionalism, offers some of the best private services and guided tours available on Oahu. Spend the day hiking to some of Hawaii's most beautiful waterfalls or Kayak the crystal waters of the pacific. Offering Stand up paddle boarding, Surfing, Snorkeling, Fitness Services, Wedding Services, Airport Shuttle, and any idea the client wants to make reality. It is clear to see why MSH is leading in Hawaii's Activities Profession.Explore Hawaii with MSH Hawaii Tours
San Francisco, California
“Don't miss Massimo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Massimo offers a great exercise class 6 days a week at the Sharaton Waikiki. If you are staying you shoud definitely catch it at 9:30 am. Besides his class he offers personalized tours of anything you can imagine on the island! Definitely give him a call!!

Visited October 2013

Kingston, Massachusetts
“Koko Crater Hike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Just wanted to extend a big Mahalo to Massimo! On 9/13 I had the amazing opportunity to hike Koko Crater. It was very challenging and I enjoyed every minute! The views were amazing! I was a bit hesitant about the process of picking the tour from back home but my worry was quickly diminished after meeting Massimo. He was very supportive and calming and assured me that I could do it. He gave me the confidence and cheered me on for the entire trip.
I hope to be back very soon and will contact Massimo again for future tours of Oahu. Very knowledgeable about his home and I appreciated every minute! I had a great trip and maybe one day I will make the move too! Thank you, Christine

Visited September 2013
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Take the Pearl Harbour tour with Johnny.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

We where two Irish girls on a weeks stop over in Hawaii. We said that we would take the tour of Pearl Habour but we only wanted to see the memorial. We booked the tour with Massimo Sport having spoken to Massimo him self at the pool side of the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel. Massimo explained the tour would be 100 dollars each and we would be picked up at 8.30am by Johnny. Johnny picked us up in a lovely people carried and took us both on the drive to Pearl Harbour, he had our tickets for the 9.45am boat to take us over to the memorial. We viewed a 20 minute documentary of the attack on Pearl Habour and then it was time to take the short boat ride over to the memorial. The memorial has the names of all who died engraved in marble on one end of the wall. You do not get much time to spend there as the boat is waiting to take you back as it is timed. When we came back we went in to the book shop and we looked around at the bell and the anchor from the Arizona. Total length of time to do the memorial is 75 minuets. Through out Johnny was a excellent tour guide, well mannered, knowledgable and very plesent. We where back at our hotel at midday. BC.

Visited September 2013
Berea, Ohio
“Off Road Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I went on the off road tour of Oahu with Massimo. If you are staying in Waikiki, it is worth the cost to get out and see the rest of the island outside of mega tourism. The best way to do that is on a tour where you and your family can have a personal tour guide and driver for the day. One of the best things about this tour is not only do you get your own tour guide and vehicle, but you get to travel off road on rough terrain along the beach to a remote location. You simply cannot do this with a tour bus or even a small shuttle. The Ford Raptor truck that you travel in is amazing. Once you have arrived at a location that you can only get to with this truck, you then walk to see one of the most beautiful spots in Oahu. From there you will travel to various locations along the North Shore and see local towns and beaches, visit fruit stands etc... Having your own tour guide and being in a truck sitting right behind them means that you can ask questions and have personal one on one conversations rather than listen to someone speak to a group or a bus full of people where you may not ask these types of questions. We highly recommend Massimo Sports and the off road tour.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Chris L
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour guide: Johnny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our guide Johnny was great! He was prompt, organized, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. He was willing to answer any of of our questions and certainly made our personalized tour to Pearl Harbor worth while and a must. Aside from our tour in Pearl Harbor, he offered my family and I recommendations on other worth while sites to visit in the area as well as restaurant and shopping recommendations. If it is your first time in the island, like it was ours, I recommend that you as Johnny to be your tour guide.

Visited July 2013