Book In Advance
Tours from Massimo Sport Hawaii Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Massimo Sport Hawaii Tours
from $150.00
from $120.00
from $135.00
More Info
All reviews sheraton waikiki off road north shore kaena point booked a private tour picked up from our hotel pearl harbor whole family couple of hours workout aquatic classes fun hawaii tailor adventure turtles
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the pleasure of visiting Pearl Harbor with Nicolle yesterday. She gave us great background information about the island and the attack as we headed to the site. Her new van was comfortable and clean. The exhibit was amazing and powerful....a definite must see but Nicolle added so much to the experience! She's lived on the island for 25 years and is so knowledgeable and passionate about the island community. As an added bonus she took us to the punchbowl cemetery...which was breathtaking, built in the center of a dormant volcano. I would highly recommend seeing pearl Harbor with Nicolle!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We started off the day meeting Nicholle, our guide outside of the boat after an early lunch and were straight into her van, which was nice – clean and comfortable. Nicholle gave us some facts about Hawaii as we navigated to the Memorial and through in little bits about Hawaii – we have an interest in living here at some point and her thoughts and observations were helpful.

She was knowledgeable and very sweet, optimistic person – easy to talk and learn with. We were the only folks in the group that day so it was like a private tour, which made for a truly excellent day.

The memorial was solemn , as one might expect, informative and touching. I did notice that there were some broken video monitors – not sure if that points to lack of funding from the current administration, but they needed some attention.

We went through the exhibits and then onto the launch which took us around the harbor and to the Arizona memorial. We were unable to go to the memorial itself, as the dock had been damaged and was under repair, but got close and saw the ship underwater and the monuments to the other ships that were damaged and sunk that day.

Afterwords, Nicholle picked us up and drove us up to Punchbowl National Cemetery, which I had seen before too, however, because it was just our small group, we were able to get out and visit the grounds. A lovely place and and explanation of many of the major battles in WWII, Korea and Vietnam.

Nicholle could have returned us to our ship, however we were looking to take a quick stop at Walmart, so she kindly dropped us off downtown, a couple of miles from the ship and we took an Uber back.

The tour and her kind attention made the day and we would gladly spend more time with her – I highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Nichole was our trainer and she did a fantastic job making the whole experience fun. She was very friendly and had everyone laughing as we did our exercises.

1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I never excercise! Mariah made the class very fun and felt pretty ez when i was doing it
Im still sore a week later lol
But loved Mariah
Mahalo
Had a great visit

Linda Sierra

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Big thanks to Massimo Sports for the guidance on our trip and we had great trip with Nicole! Easy going and took us to the top of the island, to Hawaiian lunch to factory outlets which was greatly appreciated! Thank you for your efforts

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Sure enjoyed Massimo sport Hawaii's yoga/ aquatics classes every morning at the infinity pool. Massimo and Reana were very patient . Reana took pics and sent them to me . Loved Massimo would let us face the ocean as much as possible . Great way to start your day!!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

We were not sure what to expect when we booked the private tour of Oahu and it greatly exceeded expectations. Nicolle was a terrific guide and took us to Waimea Falls and the botanical garden. We got to swim in the falls which was an amazing experience. We then drove the North Shore and got to see about 10 green sea turtles on the shore eating the green algae in their natural habitat. We then headed for lunch

1  Thank Brad_Lazorka
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Massimo took us on a beautiful private tour around the island. We enjoyed taking our time to take in the breath taking beaches and to tour locations that are only available to locals. I would suggest everyone taking private tours like such to really get a feel for the island and it’s beuties. The knowledge that Massimo has for the island is just what we needed to get familiar with the amazing island of Oahu.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We had a great tour with Nicole. She was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of great info. She related well with my 2 teenagers. As a bonus she took us to punch bowl cemetery on our trip home. Very personable and highly recommend.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

My kids (18 and 14) had paddle boarding lessons with Nicolle. She R O C K S! Totally relatable to the kids, extremely patient, had them paddle boarding in no time. Picked us up and dropped us off right on time and right in front of our hotel. She’s lots of fun to talk to and knows soooo much about Oahu. Because she had taught the kids paddle boarding so well, they were ready for surf lessons the next day so we went out with her again. This time Massimo (owner) was with us as well. Massimo is a great surf instructor and I felt completely safe sending my kids out into the 4’ waves with him even tho this was their first time surfing. After an hour with him, they’re hooked - they want to surf again, and again, and again. Not only did Massimo and Nicolle make both activities a blast, get this — Nicolle literally saved me from being robbed! I was sitting on a beach blanket looking down at my phone when Nicolle gave me a “something isn’t right” look and hand signal. I looked over my shoulder to find that some shady guy had crouched on the wall behind me, right there on Waikiki Beach, and was getting ready to grab and dash my purse while I looked at my phone. I quickly grabbed my bag and other belongings out of his reach. He got up and out of there once he realized he’d been pegged. Nicolle - seriously - good looking out for your customers girl!!! Don’t know what I would have done if you weren’t there!! Our family’s best HI experiences were with Massimo and Nicolle. I can’t say enough good things! Do yourself a favor and contact them for whatever you need on Oahu - they’ll make it happen!