“Amazing Oahu Island tour and beautiful Birthday gift !” 5 of 5 bubbles

$135.00*
and up
Family-Friendly Pearl Harbor Tour with Private Transportation
More attraction details
Owner description: Massimo Sport Hawaii " A leading Hawaii activities provider, known for it's professionalism, offers some of the best private services and guided tours available on Oahu. Spend the day hiking to some of Hawaii's most beautiful waterfalls or Kayak the crystal waters of the pacific. Offering Stand up paddle boarding, Surfing, Snorkeling, Fitness Services, Wedding Services, Airport Shuttle, and any idea the client wants to make reality. It is clear to see why MSH is leading in Hawaii's Activities Profession.Explore Hawaii with MSH Hawaii Tours
San Francisco, California
“Amazing Oahu Island tour and beautiful Birthday gift !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

I just returned from a wonderful stay in Oahu with my daughter. For her fourteenth birthday I gave her a holiday to Hawaii and a wonderful Hawaiian Package that included Oahu Island tour and relaxing massage.
Our guide Massimo was extremely knowledgable and engaging. He came to pick us up at our hotel in a fantastic SUV.
Our Paradise Package included Oahu Island tour where we saw how they grow the world-famous pineapples and we tasted a delicious pineapple ice cream. Afterwards we went to Haleiwa Town where Massimo Sport Hawaii gave my daughter a pearl for her birthday. The tour ended with a nice gift for me too, an amazing and relaxing massage.

Visited December 2011
MassimoSportHawaii, Proprietario at Massimo Sport Hawaii Tours, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Aloha
Thanks for choosing MassimoSportHawaii and Mahalo nui loa for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your Feedback.
Much Aloha to you!
Kindest regards,
MSH Customer Service

Chicago, Illinois
“Great, friendly service: Massimo smiled the whole time I was dying”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2011

Massimo took my family and I stand up paddling in a remote surf spot away from the other tourists. He gave each of us individualized attention, and even I (I have no balance whatsoever) managed to stand up on my first try. My teenage daughter even enjoyed it!
I would recommend Massimo to anyone who is looking forward to a great time while burning tons of calories!

Visited December 2011